AV Temecula Layoffs

Discussion in 'Abbott' started by Anonymous, Jan 10, 2013 at 12:05 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey I don't work at Abbott, I just like spreading gossip on this thread and see the turmoil it causes

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We are going to demolish all the buildings for the new stadium for the Chargers.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who knows what's going to happen to Zevo's warehouse after Miles White people did an assessment walked through on 08/27/14?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Karmas a bitch just wait and see

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We were told they were "consultants", looking at the shipping process. Wouldn't surprise me if MW sent spies to see if the shipping process can be streamlined, moved, or taken away completely, in order to save a dollar. Instead of chopping away at the areas that are NECESSARY like Shipping, he should start chopping out the second layer of Directors with fat paychecks. Why do we have Directors reporting TO Directors?? We have NEVER understood this line of "thinking". They have laid off excellent, dedicated employees in order to save money, and they could have kept those workers and saved money by thinning out the Director herd.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You should see the new package delivery team here at the Park. Most appear to be on work release or a day pass from the local half way house. I am long soap on a rope.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Maybe this week is the BIG ONE? We'll see! This RIF should put AV down to around 1100-1200 employees, MAYBE? We used to have about 6,000 when we were SUCCESSFUL at Guidant. With so few people after the next layoff, how will they justify all the big buildings on different campuses in Temecula?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have heard the RIF is going to happen on Sept 2nd or 3rd.. It is going to be a big one -

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I guess we will know soon.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The plan for several years has been to close Zevo and move shipping to Mexico City....MW said so in one of the year end "state-of-the-business" talks he gives.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good plan ! You spoiled overpaid baby's deserve to get booted

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I've bought plenty of Fleshlights with my ridiculous sized paycheck while doing nothing at Abbott. Feeling very satisfied, lol!!!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

At the TEM campus now, preparing for the RIF this morning. Good luck to all

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I survived!!! Time to use my FleshLight

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Was there a RIF? How many?

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Turn out the lights
    The party's over
    They say that
    All good things must end
    Call it tonight
    The party's over
    And tomorrow starts
    The same old thing again

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No RIF today, but rumors say sometime this month.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just here at AV TEM setting up for the RIF later on this morning. Sure going to be a big one this morning.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Those guys just got promoted.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Soon will be more layoffs, all GW's will be transferring to Costa Rica.