I work 2 hrs a day

Discussion in 'Abbott' started by Anonymous, Mar 31, 2012 at 3:20 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

and I am so bored. I do the dog and pony show once a month. Funny, after the second day ride along my manager leaves at 11am, always asks...so where are you headed for the rest of the day. Does he really not know? Home you idiot that is where I'm headed. Although, I do like to go to the mall in the summer for a nice ice extra large iced cappuccino and all of the putang pie walk by.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I used to work a full 2 hrs a day but I got totally exhausted and burnt out so had to slow it down alittle. How do you maintain that pace?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Your Mama's would be proud, if she even bothered to stick around.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That is about average for any pharma rep. But remember, that is why the company pays us six figures + a year and we get a company car.

I wonder how much a FedEx driver makes and how many hours they work per week?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

you must be in the lupron division and work for mike dixon

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nope. Cardio Passively Care.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Funny shit. But, reality is gonna be a beotch for you bastards when the axe falls. No one wants to hire pharma reps because of what you just described. Guess what, you're classified as a slug whether you are or not (obviously you are). Chances are we'll see your lazy ass on tv this summer at some Occupy movement acting like a victim while smoking the finest weed.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sorry to disappoint. I milked this gig for over 18 years and have put a bundle away in 401k and other places. 48 yrs old and will probably not bother even looking for another job. Travel sounds good. What are you going to do, keep delivering those newspapers and working nights at Home Depot? Who knows, may have to stick around in this goldmine job for another while. They are going to still need some of us.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks for Barack Obama and the cleanup he is doing in big pharma

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That beats whatever they have been doing in R&D the past 25 years!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

18 years without accomplishing anything is an accomplishment in itself!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why don't you define "accomplishment". DM of company X?, RM of company Y? I would say that buying into the corporate hoax at the expense of your family, your morals, your values is not an accomplishment. I would actually say that taking advantage of these corporate corrupt aholes (signatures, 4 hr days, $100K) and beating them at their own game is definitely an accomplishment.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And I would say that bragging that you only work 2 hours a day is like bragging that you have the smallest penis in the western hemisphere, and maybe the world, until proven otherwise.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you really see that as an analogy, you are really a pathetic pos. Let me spell it out for you:
    A) Working 2 hours a day for about $130,000 a year incl bonus, plus a free car and gas is AN OUTSTANDING ACCOMPLISHMENT!! It allows for alot of free time to enjoy life and your family.
    At the end of the day, thats all that matters. Plus the nice pay further enhances this time off.
    B) A small penis would be embarrassing, non-functional, and not satisfying for either yourself or your partner. This pretty much must describe you. Summary: YOU ARE A LOSER!!!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good luck with the contract sales force you will end up with... you are exactly the kind of ahole they are looking for!
    Have a nice day, Moron.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Even contract wouldnt be so bad. They would only get an hour a day.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That family you speak of must be proud to know how you did nothing productive to earn a living. Just learned to play a game and never develop a talent or skill. That's what its all about? LOSER!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

But I've had the time to perfect my meat loaf recipe and you know how I love food!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are a THIEF!! ABT Security Find And Fire this THIEF!! Abbott Retiree

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey grammps, better run to get that free refill at McDonald's.