Upcoming LAYOFFS TO BE MASSIVE !!!!

Discussion in 'Abbott' started by Anonymous, Aug 9, 2014 at 1:26 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The dew is coming off the lilly for generics. Foreign manufacturers are increasingly cited and sanctioned for unsanitary facilities and contaminated products, Ranbaxy being the latest. How long before one of the commonly used generics is used as a vehicle for providing pathogens/toxins? Do you want your elderly parent washing down pills of uncertain origin and purity?
    As far as email, the doctors can't keep up with their daily charting, much less searching the web for the latest clinical data. Most large groups won't allow their employees to accept any info from unapproved sources, anyway, so don't look for www.wetrainyou.com to replace pharma/med device reps anytime soon.
    I will agree that pharma companies made a big mistake urging their reps to play the role of caterer. We should be providing some kind of value to the physician's practice/patients, and THAT and that ALONE should purchase our entry.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I just slept with one of my doctors! That is the only way to sell this crap! The morons in management think we aren't working but the truth is they don't know anything about anything. We could improve on our training and management just by stealing managers from a used car dealership.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I use this Ranbaxy in my car instead of motor oil.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Today marks the second anniversary of The Manor at M nightclub. I can’t believe it’s been two years since promoters Flash Hansen, Blaise Sato and Jay Kawakami started this party that put another Friday night option into play. The fellas are going big for their anniversary celebration by bringing in L.A. and Las Vegas headliner DJ Vice for the soiree. Since the club rages until 4 a.m., there’s no excuse not to make a cameo at this one.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Outstanding. Keep in mind that the terrain is uneven.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This happens every day in this company.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I saw Miles at this place last night.