Supernus

Discussion in 'Shire' started by Anonymous, Oct 22, 2012 at 4:32 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Phil Roe was on a development plan for 6 months--and got fired...but should have been years ago. Good luck with him, Supernus.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am not a robot, I am a MAN!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No. DV was finally fired. Only had to treat 2 teams of reps like shit before they wised up. What a windbag

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Supernus sounds like a great organization. If they really want to excel they should hire the robot G Arrigo Wilson. She will do whatever they tell her to do. I cannot believe they have not hired her already. Maybe she is waiting on J Kirby to go there so she can too.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can you believe some of the stiffs that supernus hired from us though? Wow! I guess they wanted walking talking robots who can't think for themselves!!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Actually, robots are exactly what they're looking for. They're going back to the scripted days. Victor and his crew will be robots, but with a pipeline. More than we got.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lol you are so right.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The past two comments coming from two people who HOPE to have jobs in December.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

True

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I will have a job come December!! Why? Because I perform! Nothing to worry about here. I know how to sell and don't need a script to move share!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you think it's going to be only those who don't perform that are displaced you're foolish.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Targets are being cut. LESS TARGETS means LESS REPS needed. Yes, MS reps are gone first, but there is not alot of those reps left here. A lot of good reps will be gone. No one is safe. Unless you had a CE in the last 2 years. Even then you could be forced to relocate because of access or distance of the new territories cut. No one is safe people. Don't get caught with your pants down.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think only 15% of sales force gets a CE rating. With that, over the course of two years, there are only about 150 of those rankings out there. I would guess if you have at least one CE, you are safe....unless you are so rural there are no other territories near you.....in which case I think you will be offered a relocation.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't know if that is true but I contacted HR at superus and they Sid all positions were filled

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Maybe learn how to spell first before you start calling HR trying to get a job!! lol

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I respect your proactive approach. You are absolutely blind if you are not looking to leave Shire...even if you make the cut!

If you can't see the future, or lack thereof, then go get your vision checked!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I 100% agree with you! It's shocking how many complacent reps there are around here and will stay at shire as long as possible. People around here are scared of change and wouldn't know what to do without shire. It's really a shame! Get your heads out of your asses and start looking now!! Shire is not what it once was nor is it ever going to be like it once was again!! Good luck everyone!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

BTW........I heard supernus is cult like is this true???

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What company isn't? That's the problem with corporate America today. Dumb ass upper mgmt will not allow talented employees to think for themselves!

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah but the effective reps will be gone... Have you noticed how many of the top 100 are gone? How many PC winners are gone or soon could be. Found out from my RD that CM reps could win out over CE reps because of the stupid selection criteria. Anyway $100 says Shire is bought out or merges with another Company. (Probably Teva) within 18 months. Then everyone left is screwed because with Obama in office there won't be to apply to