Supernus

Discussion in 'Shire' started by Anonymous, Oct 22, 2012 at 4:32 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Quite a few reps gave their 2 weeks today with Shire to leave to be managers for Supernus. Does anyone know who did? Sounds like a good time to leave with whats happening at Shire...we wish them the best in their future...not...we will dominate you guys!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good more open territories less likely to be shit canned

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I just put in my notice to go to Supernus.

Good luck to all of the Shire people.

Greeer pastures await!!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The bigger question is who's left?? How many people have left in the past 6 months??

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hope that they do well.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Out of the 15 manager position over 10 of them were with Shire and put in their 2 weeks today...hopefully helped with the restructure occuring in a few weeks

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Pathetic we are happy good people are leaving.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What is pathetic about it? They move on to a better opportunity, and there are less people to be fired in a few weeks/months... its a win win to some of us...

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

By the way, some of us that interviewed as well as some that are still at Shire are top performing veteran reps that are constantly overlooked at Shire. Those that politic, drink the kool aid, or a Grow Girls get the promotions now. It has been this way for quite some time. Be happy that some of these good reps finally get a chance to take their career and talents to the next level. That would have never happened for most of them at Shire.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am one of the ones who gave two week notice today...Want to know why? Because Supernus has a pipeline, a future, strong leadership, and a vision for the future.

I have worked for shire for over 7 years and never have I seen the culture, pipeline, morale, and overall future as weak as it is today. I'm sorry, but it all starts and ends with Dave Bonnell. I was impressed with him at the national meeting last year, and with the conference calls are about transparency, but what have we seen recently? A re-org with no communication, crazy goals where you are happy to finish at 94% for vyvanse, and reps who are scared as hell because they might lose their job!

What kind of leadership is this? It's the kind of leadership that loses tons of top talent, creates distrust and a disconnect between leadership and the field, and it eventually will result in reduced sales. I am frusterated with what shire has become. Good luck Shire. I hope the senior leadership is held as accountable for their actions are the reps are held for their sales numbers.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You forgot about the awesome name they gave themselves. Supernus? Really? You are super-nuts for going there. I'm getting out of pharma completely.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And why are they super-nuts for going there?

..... silence .....

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

15% raises and 2000 stock options are reasons enough to go to a company but you really go to a company for its leadership, pipeline, and work ethic and thats what I left for Supernus!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I left because I will get to sell Oxtellar XR and Trokendi XR for Epilepsy...hey Shire, what do you have in the pipeline? Oh yeah, that is why I left! Good luck!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

These drugs sound like another Equetro mess to me!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Intuniv generic soon and ask when vyvanse is going generic(secret).

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So....who left? And I thought Vyvanse had solid patent protection for a while longer? What's this secret?

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Phil Roe is all I know and he will be in the Carolina's

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I can promise you Phil didn't quit yesterday to go to Supernus....

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Chris Stanfield my interm RD in Michigan is also gone with them