Respects to Dr Baldino

Discussion in 'Cephalon' started by Anonymous, Dec 17, 2010 at 8:17 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thank you Dr Baldino for your leadership and opportunity to work for your company. Our deepest sympathies with the Baldino family.
    A rep for 7 plus years

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I echo this. Working for Dr. Baldino for the past 6 years has been nothing short of awesome. He had a brilliant mind and a no nonsense style. I feel privileged to have worked for Frank and it certainly will never be the same without him.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am in total shock, cant believe it. Sympathies to Frank's family. The company will never be the same.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sympathies to Frank's family and children, and for starting Cephalon. But let's keep things in perspective- this was a brilliant man whose arrogance led him to lie to the FDA when he told them he would do another Myotrophin study when he had no plans to do so, who was aware of as was the entire board of the the illegal marketing of provigil and actiq that led to a half billion dollar fine , and was beforee he got sick questioned about the cover-up of altered Nuvigil safety data, and was also aware of the illegal blind break by his clinical people of the jet lag data. He ended up being seduced by the money and forgot what drove him to start the company in the first place. Hopefully, those of us still at Cephalon will remember that and get rid of those in upper management who helped perpetrate the fraud and illegal behavior. That's why the new head is going to be someone from outside Cephalon.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Now is not the time. It's disrepectful to lose sight of the millions of patients who benefited from access to the drugs he brought to market and the countless lives who have personally benefited from medications, income and pensioners who reaped the benefits.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

PP, I hope you get cancer for Christmas. They who cast the first stone without sin....

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Get some class. This board should not degrade into a string of debate about Frank's ethics or the future of Cephalon. It is not appropriate whatsoever. There are plenty of other boards to do that on if you feel the need.
    Personally, I appreciate the fact that this was a guy that would still come and meet with reps and shake their hands at meetings. There are very few pharma reps that can say that they have had a chance to meet and speak with the CEO of their company. At my first national sales meeting he came by the table and sat down and chatted with everybody and it made an impression on me that he would take the time to do that.
    I thought it was hilarioous that at the sales dinners he would clearly be having a good time and the slightly slurred speeches he would deliver was evidence of that. It showed he was a real guy and not a robot at the helm. RIP Frank. Thank you! You were a pioneer and a straight-shooter and you made a difference.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ditto that! Very disturbing to hear of his death. He was an awesome leader who did a fantastic job of setting the atmosphere of Cephalon apart from big pharma. Now that he is gone, the fate of this company and it's exsisting future is unknown. He will be missed!

He is the reason we all have jobs.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Frank was a great leader and a brilliant business man!!! He will be truly missed by a lot of people (and not just the Cephalon corporation that he built). A Great man that will be missed!!! Our thoughts and prayers should be now be with the Baldino family.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thank you Frank for allowing me to be part of a great organization and the Cephalon family. May you rest in peace. - Former employee

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

nice to know that most people drank the kool aid. ever wonder why the stock just when up 3% in a flat market?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thank you for making work enjoyable at Cephalon. You will be missed by the masses that share your vision and inspiration.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wall Street thinks he was the "heart & soul" of Cephalon & his death is a clear signal that the company must be sold

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thank you for Frank & the Beans

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

To the rude people saying nasty things on here,now is not the time or the place....lets show some class and let the family grieve properly. There is plenty of time for discussion later on, but not now.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I feel priviledged to have worked at Cephalon for over 5 years and be led by this visionary who built an empire and helped thousands of patients. I was shocked by the news today and wish his family my heartfelt sympathies! I still remember the time he walked into our training class and took the time to meet his newest hires. He spent time at every National Sales meeting to mingle with his reps. He will be missed!!!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have been with the company for 3 years and I am very saddened by the news. He founded a company that I am proud to work for. Thank you, Dr. Baldino....we will miss you.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

People will never cease to amaze me. I have been a Cephalon employee for almost 6 years and I was stunned by the loss of our CEO and President. Instead of posting garbage, esp at this time of year, people should be thankful for what they have and for their families. No matter what you may think of Dr. Baldino's ethics and business practices there are 2 young kids and countless others who lost someone very important to them, myself included. I just finished my registration to join the bone marrow bank. I did this because of Frank Baldino. His accomplishments and legacy inspire me. Take a stand and try to make a difference. My condolences to the Baldino family.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You clowns. Frank's family is not going to read the posts on this site and likely does not know it exists. Please stop with your pathetic ass kissing of how he was a great man. You are showing how we have devolved as a society. Businessmen are now great because they start a company and make a ton of money and you get a paycheck. Wow! A great man is someone who helps other (without being motivated by profit). They are a good father, husband, son, citizen, etc. Was Frank any of these things? I don't really know and I doubt you do either.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You've just revealed your own insignificant life. No one will much know
    When you have gone. Do something worth something while you still have time to enrich
    the lives of others and stop your hate. We need to end world hating. That sounds like a worthwhile project for you.

P.S. Profit is what pays salaries and dividends for
    The poor among us to spend and taxes for the politicians to spend other peoples money. Now go work for free you commune, idiot.