After 6 months we are almost half way with our book report!

Discussion in 'Cephalon' started by Anonymous, Feb 24, 2011 at 8:17 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We have such a talented, successfull, professional, hard working team i know each one of you can send me a new book ideal for our club. I will be sending out an evite and each of you must check accept and be prepared to discuss with me on a individual con call your ideals and suggestions for the next book i am counting on each or you to make this a success. I know that you are more than williy to help

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I got an ideal - how bout one flow over the cookcooks nest! haha that should grow the business

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Upon completion of the reading of the pharmaceutical representative i find it interestinly enough that there is a proper reading upon end of magzine entitled "Emotional Intelligence 2.0" this should bring about some much needed debate and motivational tidbits that each of us talented and highly motivatied individuals are in much need of.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

i got an ideal what can each one of us take a section of the pharm rep magazine and read it - do book report and discuss this over a con call.. that way we can apply the new learnings to our team ( 41 out 0f 41) and we can watch our sales soar through the roof..

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

man you people from NC are something else! what in the world is going on down there! book reports what happen to just going out a selling something? that would be to easy

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

what about coloring books? that way we could all meet at IHOP and have art work/ book report time. if you are tired of talking and reading just bring some tape and tape your art work up on her forehead! hahahaha

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

how about the boxcar children? this is a series and we each could do a book a piece, not just a chapter, we are all highle trainied, motivated, successful, bored, babysitted long enough we can do this Give me a T - T give me a A - A give me a E - E give me a M - M what have we got TEAM GO TEAM!!!!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

“We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit.”
    sitting around with our fingers up our butts listening to our leader that is all we do.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

one time when i was a little baby my mama told me not to climb up in that tree i might get stuck and cant get down then what would i do with you up there in that tree

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

i like to hit golf balls so time all day long

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

how bout we all just come on here and read this stuff this is much better than book report on a con call