It can't be THAT bad

Discussion in 'Cardinal Health' started by Anonymous, Dec 18, 2014 at 4:53 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Agreed. The compensation seriously needs to be adjusted. And by adjusted I mean significantly increased!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I just looked at my final paycheck from a week ago and I made a whopping $88,000 (rounded to the nearest thousand so I don't call myself out in the event management is reading this board). How about you?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

More importantly what is your quota? The number should be attainable and total compensation at plan should be in the six figures. At least thats what we were told. I too was dooped.
    92,000.00 for me

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Quit all this belly aching. Cardinal isn't the devil. Experiencing hiccups as large organizations do.
    No Kool-Aid slugging here just keep a good outlook and maybe your numbers and paychecks will improve.

Look out Dublin. Here I come!!! Lol

But seriously.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I get it. Cardinal Health is a public company and needs to report positive earnings to Wall Street, remain profitable, ya di ya, but at what point are they going to start realizing the turnover and lack of retention of its Salesforce has a direct correlation to the bottom line? I'm not here to start demanding $250k a year, however, when customers start leaving by the droves, part of it will be because they can't deal with having a new rep every couple of years (service issue), part of it will be because of a product issue (or 2 or 3), or in this day and age, it's strictly because of price. If you don't have a solid rep in the account to fight, you might as well kiss the account goodbye. Some people might say 1/3 of the reason any given account does business with a company is for the reason of the rep alone, but I think I could make the argument it's much higher than that.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

YES Folks! It is that bad!!!!!

Yes folks. It is that bad! Cardinal Health during Customer Service week (2014) announced to key members of it's staff in Waukegan that their jobs would be transferred to out of state, to Kentucky and Arkansas. This includes ALL members of teams that sells to the DOD and VA based customers.

CSRs are banned from telling their DOD and VA customers of this change.

By moving these jobs to states where the cost of living is lower, Cardinal Health will be able to hire many more reps at a much cheaper cost than what they have been paying folks at Waukegan.

The effects of MBT (poorly planned, designed and implemented) and the MILLIONS lost due to bad decisions by management has resulted in Cardinal Health having to take drastic actions. If the switch over to centers in Kentucky and Arkansas is like the implementation of MBT it's going to be a complete disaster! Why not tell their DOD and VA customers already of the change?

The real question is why has Cardinal not told their stock holders and the institutional investors of the costs related to MBT. However, in their SEC Filings, MBT was a HUGE SUCCESS, but it the exact opposite!

Come on Cardinal fess up!!!!! Tell your investors how much MBT really has cost? What was the initial investment, what was the rework to try to fix it (you failed), and how much concessions have you made to your customers to try to keep them. You've already lost one huge account over this message (estimated $1b). Will the DOD and VA be next? Probably so?

Why does Cardinal not tell their investors the truth! To do so now, would be admitting to the SEC that they lied in their quarterly and yearly disclosures.

When will Cardinal Health make their public announcement? Rumors are around early February.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Re: YES Folks! It is that bad!!!!!

Washington, D.C., July 26, 2007 - The Securities and Exchange Commission today announced that Cardinal Health, Inc., a pharmaceutical distribution company based in Dublin, Ohio, has agreed to pay $35 million to settle charges that it engaged in a nearly four-year long fraudulent revenue and earnings management scheme, as well as other improper accounting and disclosure practices.
    ===========================================

Well cardinal has done this in the past and been busted for it, someone with some proof needs to step up and let the SEC know.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Management, especially the shifty MK, is always on this board so be careful

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Re: YES Folks! It is that bad!!!!!

AND MANAGEMENT SHOULD 'FESS UP AND TELL THE TRUTH THAT THE MBT DISASTER TOOK THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS OUT OF SALES REPS PAYCHECKS-NO EXAGGERATION. NO ONE CARED, NO ONE INVESTIGATED, NO ONE HAD ANY SHAME DECIVING ALL OF US.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Right on. Rest assured he has already checked the comp data trying to figure out who posted this. Hope you were smart enough to give a wrong amount. Never turn your back on him - very creepy.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Am I the only one who feels age discrimination is a creeping cancer within the CAH sales organization? As some of the older reps I know are leaving, they are often replaced by youngsters. I'm advancing in age at CAH, with a much younger manager I don't trust. Am I stressing over nothing, or is there a plan in Dublin to weed out the older sales people in favor of cheaper young ones?

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Our bosses believe you can keep plugging in a new rep every year or so and customers won't resent it. The Dublin Dummies actually believe this. Some territories are seeing multiple reps within the same fiscal year. I guess as long as we memorize the Sales Challenger drivel customers will be happy. Bullshit.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's duped. Maybe you're "underpaid" because you can't spell and don't know how to use a dictionary? Do you even own one?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Absolutely the TRUTH, but ancient history. No one in charge of this disaster cared about the outcomes, and no one ever will. Since then we moved on to another disaster: the July, 2014 sales force reorganization which has proven to be another mistake management still chooses to ignore. Thanks, Don

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How was the reorg a mistake? We have smaller territories and many more product lines to sell. I don't know of any reps who don't like the new alignment.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Look at the spike in turnover since the reorg. Reps are burning out and leaving at a faster than healthy pace. Losing too many good people.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Re the reorg-In too many cases reps lost accounts they had just closed to someone else who did nothing to earn the shekels. Or an account losing revenue wound up in some poor schmuck's territory so he or she could eat the loss. Not everyone was compensated fairly for transferred wins unless the sales gain was huge. Lots of people got screwed over. Some really good reps were burned and left. But who cared since GB, DC, and MK made money regardless?The next round of changes will be sprung on us only when the Executive Board deems it's in their best interest to do so, not ours.