Diversity

Discussion in 'Cardinal Health' started by Anonymous, Sep 21, 2014 at 1:58 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

True, but only when they are selling, and not wasting time here.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are obviously not one of "Us" in sales, or you would understand the lack of give-a-shit right now. Cardinal shit themselves for their own greed, to keep happy the share holders with bloated and fuzzy numbers. GB, DC, MK line their pockets and keep their bonuses... knowing the customers are unhappy and are bitching fits. We are short staffed and doing way too much for reduced compensation. So yeah... fuck them... if they don't care, neither do I!!

I think I'll go catch a matinee movie now, suck it cardinal!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree, as I'm now giving this job maybe 20 hours a week instead of the 60 and weekends before the reorganization. DC and MK are especially tireless little farts screwing up our careers and angering our customers. I agree, fuck them, I don't care and I'm shutting down for the year after Thanksgiving and spending more time finding another sales position. Totally loathe it here.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Get your head together over the holidays. Try pharma side sales as med side sales may not be for you. Sales is the weak link in med side.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

diversity/inclusion/multicultural = anti-white male

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you are in Med 100 percent of the leaders ( above SVP) are white men and make the key calls. Look at the CAH Corp top 25 or so on the website...100 percent white and less than 25 percent white women. Just do your job man............

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

like it is everywhere else; don't like it? Leave. you are boring and naïve.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Regardless of their color or gender, our senior leadership is comprised of a cadre of dolts and ass-plugs: big flipping deal as Rosey would say (did he really play at Tennessee without a padded helmet?). I own a lot of CAH and have made mucho shekels on this stock. Whining about the turdlings in charge is ok if your into catharsis. I'd rather put money in my purse. Happy New Year.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thread is Diversity....took much group think and failure to listen to those below ( some of whom are diverse) them if they manage up so much and kiss a!!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ah, DC the JnJ reject buying dead Cordis business and doing wonders with a useless tired ole school business playbook. It's too bad you surround yourself with your old cronies and yes folks. We give you another year, maybe less, before you go the way of previous idiots before you in your position... of course you will have a special spot in CAH history for your lack of contribution.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How many flavor variations of vanilla are there? Come to Cardinal, you will find out.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Diversity is a total joke at Cardinal. It's funny how they use the employee VOE survey to point out how diverse they think they are... if enough white employees answer "yes" to a diverse environment, funny, how the results sort of skew that way.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

you can always go work for another company..

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Easy route. I'd rather stick around and annoy you.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just do your job well and let that speak for you. Not your skin color or sex or handicap.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

New to CafePharma boards -- wow!
    After 15 yrs with CAH, have to say many of the comments are accurate
    amazing how hard some work chasing their tail and trying to look smart
    sadly diversity continues to be a disappointment at CAH
    glad to have moved on!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

CAH is run by mostly Peter Principled white guys who think they are too smart by half. Does anyone think DC and MK instill any confidence in the troops? they spout pretty compelling bullshit, but that's all it is. Don't worry about the diversity BS here, just do your job or move on.

Was wondering, am I the only one who thinks the Project Unburden "enhancements" are leading to an even bigger Klusterfu*k? Can't believe the conference call I was on, what a mind-numbing experience that was. An endless fart talk extravaganza. A posse of apparently well intentioned dunderheads concocted this mess which has me shuddering at the consequences.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Still astounding that CAH management on website is 100 % white and little turnover.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why you care what their skin color is? You Racist!

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It is not the norm for the top 30+ of a multinational to be all white US citizens. Get with it CAH.