HR

Discussion in 'Horizon Pharma' started by Anonymous, Apr 3, 2012 at 5:38 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No one ever answers the phone or returns phone calls in HR. How many people in the dept? if any...

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Watch your backs folks,
    I sent an email to HR and then it got back to me that they ( Kathy Anderson ) had contacted my manager about my request... Legally that is so sketchy.Just saying that if I had an actual crisis or issue that I'm sure that HR would have thrown me under the bus.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Professionalism is something Horizon lacks throughout the entire organization.

Hindsight is 20/20

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Completely Agree! Management has ZERO professionalism and ZERO class!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How many in the department?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

ONE!!!!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Great! Not sure why I would think this efficiently run company would employ more than one person in human resources!! Sure we have an additional 50 million dollars but we can't afford more people to answer our questions regarding benefits etc. What a joke! Anyone else feel lied to during the hiring process? What a HUGE mistake working for this company!!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Question for HR and Management

Is it ok for district manager to deny vacation request? Is it safe to contact HR or will I be terminated for inquiring?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

nobody can deny your vacation request unless the written vacation policy clearly states what the policies are regarding vacation the requests. It would have to state exactly what rights a manager has to deny a vacation request. The only one's Ive ever seen be legally enforceable are only when a rep didn't have enough vacation hours accrued. Other than that, it becomes a political issue but not one that would ever stand the test of a courtroom. So, take your vacation when you want to as long as you have the time accrued.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's ok my manager has been known to do anything to get his reps to quit.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I heard the home office "leaders" hired a private investigator finding out who posts bad things about the company. WATCH YOUR BACK!!!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Investigator!? Ahaha. this is an ANONYMOUS site and anything otherwise as far as "investigating" is illegal. Good luck on that Horizon-a lawyer would love this!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

its not in the handbook cafe pharma is a violation

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Maybe home office is upset some judges allow cafe pharma postings in court cases. . .

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

HR staying busy firing one or two managers/reps a week. Have you attained your % yet?

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Keeping hr busy!!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How many employees are left of the original sales force?

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

3 are quickly on their way out in the KC district. New ABM directed to clean house.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

An absolute SHIT SHOW

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This place is the WORST company on the planet. As far as HR NIGHTMARE. Don't return phone calls and can't answer simple questions. Can't wait to be done!