August 1 - Sunshine Act

Discussion in 'Sanofi' started by Anonymous, Aug 10, 2013 at 10:01 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

isn`t that what post 18 read. echo echo echo

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

you know just because someone can speak spanish doesn't mean they are Mexican....drug reps are so fucking stupid

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Esp. reps. who think that a lunch will help them sell more drug.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

good call. i came over on a raft from cuba and now work as a pharma rep. life is mucho grande.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

its the only way drs will see slugs

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

and you spend your time on a web site for slugs? does not say much of you. idiot

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

THAT is the basic question and will affect us all, ALL companies in PHARMA!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

and outside of pharma as well. all healthcare sales related companies.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Basically, anyone who is in a so-called sales position that UPS or Fed-Ex can do a better job at is impacted.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

hey donut boy, make sure you get 8 fake calls in, slug.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

REAL SALES GUY$$$$, is that you???

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

8 fake calls a day? my db manager wants 10 !

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hee Hee. you`re too dumb to even know that you`re a moron.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Uhhh I would rather get up at 10 than 5:00 am

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You didn't really leave SA, you just changed jobs. Because I see you're still here on the SA site posting. And, are you really bragging about being in the OR at 5 am? I have a couple of buddies who work for Boston Scientific doing device sales. They make really good money, but they also work 80 hours a week and are on call every 3rd weekend. If you're working that much, you sure as hell should make good money, because you might as well have 2 jobs. As for me, I make a comfortable living, spend time with my family, and don't let my job define me. Keep bragging and patting yourself on the back. I'll just keep doing my job, making enough money for a decent lifestyle, and having a life outside of work.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lonely boy digging up old post and re`posting to fill a void in your life by getting a little anonymous attention. Sad

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

donut boy, you're the fool here, all the "great ones" left long ago and just l o v e to get under your donut boy skin. get ready for another action packed day of "we're all set donut boy" and driving around desperate to find some drs to bring your equally worthless dm to.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Keep 'em coming moron. You incriminate with each post.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

ha ! thanks donut boy, everyone is laughing at you, especially me !! don't forget to get all those signatures tomorrow like a good little boy. I'll be busy meeting with clients, nothing you would understand.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

OMG this is the real sales guy! He's back!!! Lol I have no problem in you calling me donut boy. In fact I love donuts!!! I will happy to go out and grab some sigs tomorrow! No prob. The funny thing? My neighbors think I'm some sort of medical guru! I make about 135 per year and I am sooooo happy. Nothing you would understand