Airport Scrub wearing

Discussion in 'Stryker' started by Anonymous, Jul 8, 2014 at 1:40 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow! Stryker scrub top at Disney and you got a pic?
    Please post!. We all cannot wait to see it!

*crickets*

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This jackass just ruined this thread. You went for a laugh and failed miserably. You didn't see this at your vacation. I don't work for Stryker but I do find this thread somewhat amusing. You will always have some dick bag that has to take it a step too far.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ha ha, great post, I actually believe this. Don't doubt this for a second. Is this something they teach in training?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm a biomet rep here in the Atlanta area. Was at LA fitness in Buckhead and saw a young man work out in his green scrubs. We've all seen reps roll into the gym in scrubs, but they'll change in the LockerRoom into gym attire. This guy was ripping bicep curls in front of the mirror in scrubs. Sure they are comfortable but c'mon man!

Also saw a rep a couple months ago at the driving range in scrubs. Comical. What a fool

Guess the young reps have to try hard to shows off their scrubs in public because they arnt making shit compared to what we did back in the good ole days. People on the outside think it's glamorous. $300 a case now, Shit id take the extra nookie from girls who think my public scrub wearing is hot.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Really? Nookie?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Take it a bit further, Stryker rep, in a major metro city is doing a little shopping on Friday. Comes into the store in his scrubs and the nice woman asks if he is a doctor. He tells her yes, he is an ortho trauma surgeon there in town.

Doesn't know that her husband is a competitive rep in town....

Busted.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I read (Entertainment Daily Magazine) the sequel to the hottest movie at this time will be called "Fifty Shady Green Scrubs". About Stryker reps lying about what they to.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I live in Minneapolis and travel weekly. I would guess that I've seen every single local jack-wagon Stryker rep in the airport and they are always wearing scrubs with a company logo.

The common theme here is people trying to be someone they aren't... Life at Stryker can't be very good if you have to pretend to be someone you aren't.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Haha, still loving this thread!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

more please

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why do the Stryker reps look all the same? They have their jaunty surgeons paper caps on and no shoe covers on their girly sport shoes.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And those are just the women...

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nothing like a woman who is unshaved and unbathed.... Bonus points for not showering after a cadaver lab.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Stryker moves up 3 spots to 19th best place to work. According to the survey the free Stryker logo scrubs made everyone feel better about themselves and increased their ego's satisfaction level. Good work team!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hold up here.Lets keep it on topic-Unclean unshaven women with tats that work here.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

C'mon...need more silly comments. This board is getting boring.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This thread never gets boring. The Stryker model of hiring ex college athletes who wear stolen hospital scrubs everywhere (grocery store, wedding, funeral, etc) has ruined this business.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How true!!! Have you noticed they all wear the surgeons paper caps. Even the female reps.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

oh oh oh, ha, ha, ha me pick things up me put them down, me open box, me put sticker on paper, me bang all hot chicks grunt grunt grunt