Neuro/Spine/ENT division

Discussion in 'Stryker' started by Anonymous, Mar 10, 2015 at 1:57 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Any insight on this division and its products and growth potential as a rep. Earnings? Also curious if these products are disposables to provide consistent duplicatable income?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anyone? Also curious if this position requires ER time?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LOTS OF ER TIME, THE JOBS SUCKS RUN

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lots of ER time??? What the hell are you talking about? No ER time and don't even call on the ER. This is a great job and can make great money

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Totally agree with #4 its a cake job, most are not even there for all case.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I know a lot of these reps. Its a great gig.

No call, No ER, No trauma. They run a few drill trials a year, kill it with Nasopore and the Bone mill disposals. Disposables roll on the accounts they hold and bring consistent income. They have a relatively new ultrasonic aspirator thats pretty hot.

Its a newer division so they have some organic growth as new products roll out. 1st Nasopore, then the mill, then The Cusa like aspirator, who knows what they purchase and sell next.

Forceps are kind of a pain in the ass for them because they are expensive but they really are a good product. Its a crowded market that is think Codman mostly has but those silver glides are nice.

Drills capital pieces are tough because its a high ticket item and most surgeons stick with Midas Rex (MDT) for cranis. The accounts they do have though, buy stuff all the time. My buddies pretty much just wait for budgets to come up and replace old parts and make money.

4 of my buddies are all hitting between $130-170.

I'd take a job here in a heartbeat. Only downside is the pressure that comes with working for a company like Stryker. Miss your number 2 years in a row and you are sweating.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Anyone know if this position is still open in Pittsburgh? If so, any insight about the territory or potential for growth?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Interested in New England how would the bag differ for just ENT only?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Their bag is pretty good. The Sonopet has destroyed the Cusa business and they are the industry leader there now. They just released their new electric drill to go after electric Midas and my understanding is that while it's a copy cat of Midas, it's a good drill. Stryker has completely commoditized the drill game in an effort to take market from Medtronic so the opportunities to sell drills probably aren't there. But Stryker NSE has a good bag and Stryker leverages all divisions very well.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The only territory opening up is a small CT territory and its not doing much in sales. Whats your guarantee?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It will include central, western mass and Rhode Island. It sounds like it's ripe to go in there now and blow it out of thr water.