Conformis

Discussion in 'Stryker' started by Anonymous, May 12, 2008 at 11:36 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you think S&N's Visionaire is the solution - get ready for strike three.

Visionaire was a good product on it's way until S&N management fucked up royally by not appropriately supporting the group, causing the group to start to look elsewhere, then management falsely accuses a whole group of them of all kinds of crazy conspiracy theories. With all the talent out the door, the MDR's increased 9x in 3 months (Mar- Jun 2011). The company took an $8mil charge to account for lost knowledge. 6 months later 12 VP's were out on their asses, Endo management was calling the shots, and Ortho's finances were combined with Endo/Sports Med.

The Visionaire line has never been the same.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There is now a class action suit on 2 of the conformis knees.... I feel bad for those that still have them.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Where are these 2 class action law suits????? there knee works fine ................they solved the problem with the inserts...................... and they will be releasing a Stabilized knee very son.. if it is not all ready out there................... this knee si a great product and the instruments are a throw away thing .......... fast and no sterilization................ Pay attention boys .......... they are here to stay............

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

........................All the ................... is the same as the sales numbers reflect..................

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What ????

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

IPO intent was clear today

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who was the VP of sales that got whacked??? Thought Rob Law was still there????

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Guess who is back and here to stay .................. the boys with the ONLY patient -specific implant.......... sales keep going up and with the introduction of a hip ................. SMILES

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey ignorant douche! Do you really think you are the only ones with "truly patient specific implants"? Think again!!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Next for Stryker, Ethnic specific implants.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm sincerely curious, please explain who else has actual "patient specific" implants? Not just instrumentation (cutting jigs) and not just implants that are made for a variety of patients (gender, race, etc...)

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They don’t have custom implants, they just have, like, 50 sizes that they say is custom. (Actual quote from Stryker rep in my territory). Talk about ignorant.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i heard They got rid of TK. They have a new NE director every year.