Craniomaxillofacial

Discussion in 'Stryker' started by Anonymous, Mar 1, 2015 at 4:14 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

DS CMF SC's are going to be trauma reps soon. J&J doesn't give a shit about the CMF market.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

CMF guy who can't compute. Compare sales CMF to sales recon / trauma, deduct overhead the calculate cost of sales. You lose.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

in CMF your average case cost is lower, so you have to do more cases, with more specialties and be able to wear multiple different hats. This requires a lot of knowledge and experience to do well. Those that have built strong businesses in this market do very well. SYK CMF is a good gig, I know many people that have left for greener pastures only to regret that decision.

Stryker drives it's business with individual reps, until they can drive more business from a top down approach they won't mess with reps. You better believe they are trying to do so, it's happening all over the industry and eventually it will impact stryker.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

CMF - will be gone in less than 3 years. It is a declining market there is no disputing that.... The division misses its number every year, pricing erosion combined with declining case volumes and no innovation or investment. CMF is not as profitable as the above poster has indicated due to a top heavy management structure, marketing head count and other non-sales roles. CMF was once used as a Guinea Pig to develop and pluck different levels of management and transition these individuals to other divisions but those days are long gone!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That's why its coming to Ortho reps. Slam dunk for us!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Major restructuring very possible soon.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

nah, but thanks for trying.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Keep thinking that - we don't need you anymore. Move on or be gone.
    There are 5 of us for every 1 of you - go running around with your little laser pointer and play with your kitten.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You're an idiot. What does 5 to 1 have anything to do with it? You want to compete against your own division... So stupid. Typical ortho rep. As your CMF counterpart I'm embarrassed for you. Guaranteed I make more money than you. Enjoy your call schedule!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh yeah to advanced for you.... 5 to 1 means we already have footprint in your area that said no one needs a CMF rep around bc we are already here.... No one cares if you are embarrassed, I am embarrassed that you pretend to be a consultant. Run along now and go play with your laser pointer.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

hahaha, a orthopedic rep making a laser pointer joke.your sarcasm isn't lost on me me friend!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

OP is correct, not even sure how much longer these guys will be around.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

May let you cover my call schedule after reorg happens, Its the only way you will still be here.
    How much you bench?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

In 2018 when that happens I'll have a million more in my account. I could personally give a fuck less.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ha! Not at CMF, Ortho maybe. You could start a Kitty daycare and play with Kittens with your laser pointer.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hahahahahaaaa