Scrubs at Kids practice/games

Discussion in 'Stryker' started by Anonymous, Feb 14, 2015 at 10:33 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, BUT ONLY IF!

1. You forego wearing underwear - intensifies lap dance - maximizes feel

2. You crawl into bed that night with your wife without changing your scrubs - Are herpes and crabs really THAT contagious?? Your wife can be the judge

3. You blame your wives inevitable diseases on sitting on the toilet at Wal Mart. If you truly believe it, she will as well and thats all that matters!! Truth be damned

4. You come clean and tell the women you are a glorified waiter and less than a Murse. Lets face facts, your MCAT score would have sucked..

Please weigh in with any further stipulations. God bless you all good sirs

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I wear scrubs everyday, everywhere. Big f-ing deal. I once made a sales director show up to an interview in scrubs so he could assess the candidate with me. He wanted to pass on the guy since his gallup was not high enough. I hired him anyway. Priceless. Sometimes you just have to do things that piss of the old school, tired, weak stryker leadership.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are the man sweetheart!!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Funniest post of the year

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Tried this - it worked great. Thanks for the tip!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wearing scrubs I've gotten laid between cases in a starbucks bathroom. Call those my sticky scrubs, and won me 500 bucks.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

OMG, had to post this. Saw local Stryker rep wearing scrubs to a kids trampoline party. WTF are some of you thinking. Think the moms were impressed?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They were impressed when he was digging them out in the bathroom! Scrubs get you laid, why is that so tough for you to see?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Saw someone in scrubs at Pepperdine 2 weeks ago. It was a student taking weekend class at the MBA side of campus. Must of been 50.

People were laughing at him on his phone in the hall talking extra loud about some medical nonsense.

P.s. No hospital for at least 20 miles.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I was traveling with one of my surgeons a few months ago and saw a douche in the airport with Getinge scrubs on. He commented that in med school he was taught that anyone in scrubs outside the hospital was trying to look important. Change, just do it.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What med school?? If not Harvard or Penn then who cares??? I'm a rep and probably make more scratch than this clown. What a loser! I love scrubs

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Jefferson. You don't. I'm not mad, but you look like a moron.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

In my 2 year community college they also told me that if I can make as much money as a surgeon then why go to school and have massive student loans. I spent less then 5k getting a 2 year certificate and am probably paying more in taxes then most doctors. Why would you ever go to medical school? Work smarter not harder dipshits. If wearing scrubs gets me 5k discount when I pay cash at the audi dealership then I am gonna wear scrubs and spend that 5k I saved on some classy hookers. Funny that even surgeons get jealous of our money and lack of work.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I work in pharma, and have on multiple occasion's gone straight from work, in heals, to my kids' practice/game(s). What is the difference, except for the fact I would be SO much more comfortable in scrubs... Oh, the things people complain about...

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

People might expect to see you in heels. It's the people in scrubs who want people to think they're cool that people find bothersome. Scrubs as street attire ain't cool!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm pretty sure I make way more than you and this sales rep would never be caught trying to look important by wearing scrubs inappropriately. Takes 3 min. to change instead of trying to look important in scrubs. Most of the very successful distributors I know would not ever do this. it's the young cocky no nothing newbies that do it. And yes, I was one of the smart ones who got into the pain creams early and made millions many times over. I know people that made tens of millions from it. Party is just about over now for that, but still lucrative for the time being.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Maybe there isn't a difference... Do you want people to look at you and think you look sexy in heels at your kids games ?? Insecure dolts wearing scrubs in public places either consciously or subconsciously want people to look at them and think they're cool.. or mistake them for docs.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

People who make millions don't come on cafe pharma. Nice try

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The heals set you up for your
    night job...

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Know nothing. Not no nothing you insignificant rat fink.