Selling Pradaxa

Discussion in 'Boehringer Ingelheim' started by Anonymous, Mar 22, 2013 at 2:28 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes. BI raises prices of all drugs every quarter.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

AWP of pradaxa has been lowered since launch. Why make stuff up, is it because you have a small penis and need to compensate?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Pradaxa no longer growing in new scripts of anti-coagulants

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Original Poster here.

Where are the new prescriptions going? To Eliquis or back to warfarin?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Xarelto. Once a day. 6 indications.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Up here in Canada Xeralto has had no success, in fact the once-a-day dosing is seen as a disadvantage. Strange how the markets are so different.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Its actually just three indications, but the serial exaggerators like to say six. Or twelve, or whatever is the new angle.

And its once a day, but its in the evening with the biggest meal of the day. If you dont take it with a big slug of food, the trough concentrations will be even lower than the vanishingly small level they are at now, leading to more strokes (and its barely equivalent to warfarin and not equivalent to warfarin if its well controlled).

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

2 of the 3 have 2 indications. Soon to get another. Even if it is 3. 3 is better than one. Most drugs are taken with their evening meals. Keep telling the docs that so they keep writing. Pradaxa is done. Every month it goes down.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Canadian stands for "r*****" here in the US! Go give oral to a moose and stop asking stupid questions.......eh!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are an ass. That may be how you feel, but most of us in the US do not. I like to hear from reps in other countries.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You must be the "Moose"? I figured we would be hearing from you........how was the oral?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This person has posted 2 ignorant comments. How does someone as intellectually challenged as this get through the interview process? What part of the country find this mentally accpetable in a sales position?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It is BI. They get the bottom of the barrell.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How is Pradaxa doing? I thought it was going to be a blockbuster. What happened?

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

According to the Moose......it's been huge! Huge love loads!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Tell me.......is it as salty as the say it is? I'm sure that you are BI's top rep! I am quite sure that I could run circles around you both professionally and intellectually!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I rest my case!

You are so steamed by the truth that you weren't able to proof read your posting (...as the (THEY) say it is?)

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

OMG........you got me! Nothing gets by you.....you truly are BI's top rep! You should worry more about raising your quota for Pradaxa above 60%. Ohhhhh.......you have some white stuff on the corner of your mouth.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey BI sales team we should see how many stupid posts we can squeeze out of this guy.