Bonus Payouts

Discussion in 'Centocor Ortho Biotech' started by Anonymous, Jan 20, 2011 at 3:58 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wait til we get a look at the bonus payouts. Not only are we getting 90%, our ratings have been dialed way back. Sheri and the Company Presidents said that 80 of the Pharm group will be 5 or lower. So we're going to get 90% of a bonus based on a lower rating with a lower payout range based on GCF.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who cares? You're still getting paid a lot of money for a part time job. And even then, it's going away soon. I'll take the pinch just to see whiners like you cry.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Some of us earn it!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Now that's funny!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dude -- If you didn't make your fortune in the pharm industry by starting in it 25 years ago, you probably aren't gonna do it going forward. If you are young, or old, seriously consider a new career. Pharma will pay your basic bills fine . . . . but few of us will retire early the way a prior generation did. TIMES ARE CHANGING and the future does not require sunglasses. Its a mature, competitive, lower margin, lower paying industry.

Decide wisely.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The people who cannot do it are already jumping ship.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The older reps need to go. They are stale and holding the rest of us back. The ones in their forties are okay but the others are dead weight.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They over 40 crew is already being nailed hard. JnJ if nothing else is very predictable. Over hire and flush anyone within 5-10 of retirement out. If your age starts with 45 or more and less than 53 you are about to be downsized. Ask yourself this. Do they keep reorganizing your territory? Very subtle ways of moving you closer to the door. I have seen them do it for 20+ years. How many ISs do they really need? Who else can they get to co-promote Remicade and Sterara? Hire more of the 35 year old models and lay-off the older ones. Tighter buns aren't the future, they are the present.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Shocking at who ends up staying in the end. They let a lot of really hardworking reps go purposely to keep a bunch of lazy worthless slackers around to retire here. Some of the reps they started messing with ten years ago were the best the industry had to offer. They've moved on to greener pastures and jnj ends up with the reps who couldn't last a day selling anywhere else.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And I am LOVING it!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not me!