Wow, is it really that bad?

Discussion in 'Pacific Pulmonary Services' started by Anonymous, Feb 6, 2013 at 9:39 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"Kirk" is alive and well, working back in pharma. I do know that upper management WAS notified NUMEROUS times about this Psychiatrist and NOTHING was done. The VP'S wanted the numbers. They are paying the price now. Unfortunately many lives have been ruined in the process. PPS could care less about it's patients.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

yea they are still doing it. sonya in TX she is setting up pick up tickets left and right trying to alter number. Tulsa. that is a crazy center. they are like a pack of wild animals. they dont care about the patients at all. its all about money. they blame the CSRS when they wont train the PCCs correctly. they hire dumb shits off the streets to run districts and except it to be ok. HEY TEJIN. FRAUD IS STILL GOING ON!!!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I DO KNOW ALSO THAT MEGAN G AND SEVERAL OTHER CORPORATE ASSES WERE NOTIFIED AND THEY FORCED TO THINGS THROUGH TO RO. THEY HAVE RO REPS THAT WILL SELECT ANYTHING. I THINK THEY KNOW SOMETHING IS GOING TO HAPPEN AND TRYING TO GET AS MUCH CASH AS THEY CAN BEFORE TEJIN HAS TO FILE BANKRUPT ON PPS. OR UNTIL THEY ARE FORCED TO CELL IT.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest