Any Layoff News?

Discussion in 'GlaxoSmithKline' started by Anonymous, Jan 11, 2011 at 5:14 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes there will be layoffs!! Get angry, get mad, but this will happen. This will be a very different design then we have seen in the past. Territories are huge but do they really grow business. We are moving away from territory level sales goals why? Big change is coming, new design, new ways of doing things, etc. Talk with people in home office who are part of the planning process. There is a very large storm brewing and it is sad they do not have the guts to tell us in the field.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A bunch in the RVR all got canned at once. TR, SR and big JK. All still jobless.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Really? no lay offs? Are you kidding? Look at access, the crappy products, generic competition, lower budgets, I could go on and on. People it's over for half of us. It will happen this year, maybe not soon but this year. We will have a service role and bonus will be gone. Get used to the changes or move on! Everyone I know who wanted another job has found one, they are out there.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Home office employeee here: Layoffs are not in any discussions I have been a part of. I don't think the previous posters have a clue. I can't garuntee that it will not happen, but as I said, the only talks of layoffs are from people on this site. Rest easy my friends.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I never trust anyone who can't spell!!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The Wincing Jackal, dirtdere, has massive cuts in store for North American operations. She is still hungry.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Fa la la la la, la la la laaaaaa. $3.4 BILLION!!!!!!!! I am officially in the pessimists camp now. There must be layoffs.

8. dies irae

dies irae Guest

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There will not be any lay offs in 2011. Deirdre needs us to follow through on our commitment to the company and to the patient.