Thank Heaven for GSK?

Discussion in 'GlaxoSmithKline' started by Anonymous, Jan 3, 2011 at 11:40 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anyone around here remember back during the GW/SB merger days there was an audio file being sent around that had what sounded like JP singing "Thank Heaven for GSK" to the tune of "Thank Heaven for Little Girls"? I'd love to get hold of a copy of it, if anyone has one. All I can remember is "Thank heaven for GSK, it's more like SmithKlineBeecham every day!"

Would love, love, LOVE to have it as my ring tone (and then leave my phone unattended on my desk...) <evil grin>

2. Ðea†h·Mer¢han†$

MORTICIANS thank heaven for gsk every day...

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think I may be either to find it or find someone that has it. If I do, I will repost here (not sure if this board allows PM) and will try to figure out how to get it to you.
    ....Lotus Notes is bound to drive you crazy......

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I found it!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Got it. Thanks for posting!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Happy to do it!

I am glad you reminded my of this. My friends and I laughed our butts off when this first made its rounds. I had to contact one of my old buddies to find it.

Anyone that has any additional info on its origins etc., please share!
    Obviously it was from England (with the reference to Panadol and the "ALF"(whatever that was)).

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

ALF = Animal Liberation Front; they've repeatedly desecrated the family gravesites of Novartis CEO a few years back, and torched his hunting chalet...

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks for the info. In the context of the song, I had always assumed it was some sort of performance requirement.

Any chance we can sic them on Witty?