concentrator check

Discussion in 'Rotech' started by Anonymous, Apr 7, 2014 at 7:59 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why should I be fired? The only time our stock ever had good concentrators was when they were earmarked ONLY for va patients. I probably should have kept my mouth shut because I'll bet that many locations have the same issues with concentrators.
    If anyone should be fired, it should be the management calling the shots down in Orlando.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are full of shit and you know it!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You're worried about management and a mess while someone's LIFE is at stake? You seem to be quite stupid. I hope you're the exception rather than the rule in locations around the country. I pray you're nowhere near NC.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

At 60%, they'd be better off on room air. At least their light bill would be lower.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I worked in a location that went thru 15-20 concentrators a week and 4-6 setups at 5 for on-call and only received half of that or wait 2 or more weeks before getting any at all. This location has had to pick up concentrators from another location in order have them for on-call purposes and to have enough for the day.

MM tanks have to be ordered for a patient and are for infants and patients over a certain liter flow.

Maintaining an adequate inventory has always been a problem with Rotech.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah, you're definitely full of sh*t. I agree that Rotech treats VA patients differently than the rest. No one can dispute that. However, you sitting there saying that "regular" patients aren't given working concentrators is complete BS.

In all likelihood, you're someone who's bitter about being laid off. No need to come on the boards and lie in an effort to tarnish Rotech's reputation. They're doing that all on their own these days. I truly wonder how sales reps can look doctors and nurses in the eyes and say we're their best option.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rotech Management can go get fuck as far as I’m concerned. The PST’s responsibility is to inform the immediate supervisor. It is then up to the supervisor and LCM to solve the problem and to give the PST the necessary equipment to correct the problem. No where near there on the other side of the Mississippi.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No sir, YOU are full of shit and probably are in management. Having crappy concentrators is more of the norm in the last two years than it ever was.
    And nope. I'm not laid off, just the messenger.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

OK. I've seen the light.
    I was just kidding about bad concentrators on patients. Everything's grand. Honkey dory.
    Rotech is the best company EVER. I would even reccommend Rotech to my gramma.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yea right. I am glad you said that. These are real problems the company is facing and the ex-employees and current employees need to air it out and come up with a way to fix all of this. Read all the other threads and the common denominator is the Rotech management. The second someone starts a new thread within four or five posts it gets to be a shouting match, so these problems are real and have different opinions to solve them. All of us need to stop fight among ourselves and figure out a way to solve them among ourselves.
    We all know Rotech is not going to listen to a good idea and implement it.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

i would think your manager would have took all his instock conc.and put an analyzer on them and email his rm and above of what was good and what was bad,its called C.Y.A.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You can't analyze something you don't have.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

well something needs to be done than,do you think youll find a new job if your known as the guy who left a patient with a f---ed up conc.and now the patient dead?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Again, children watch your language. You just need to stick to the facts on this site. Stop the vulgarity already and act like adults
    This is a prime example that you're expressing your immaturity and those in mgmt are all laughing at you for getting fired up over made up stories. I also believe that half of these posts are from the general public or employees from other companies who think they know about Rotech simply by what they continue to read on this site.
    If your not working at Rotech, mind your own business and stop with the fabrications.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Tell me your name or employee number so we can talk.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"if its alarming",thats easy just tell the patient that it will reset itself on monday,concentrators never alarm on mondays

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yea sure. Maybe when I get another job I'll come back here and say.
    But for now next time I see anything I'm playing dumb. What a hell hole of a company!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Only if you tell them.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Larry 37897656876543090

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Management in this company does suck and if you think differently you suck just as bad. I do agree that outside influences do need to stay out of Rotech business; they have screwed it up all by themselves.