What can we do about the bad CTL's

Discussion in 'Merck' started by Anonymous, Jul 18, 2014 at 1:46 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There are ctls who have reputations for being bad ass managers. Some of these
    managers set their sights on demolishing high production reps. Sad to see how these managers can spin lies and create destruction......sadder how gullible managers will ally
    with them. We are in a sad situation when these types can infiltrate the ranks of management. Time for upper management to clear the ranks of these types managers. Its long overdue.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow....I see some the worst of the worst PC CTLs were kept with this round.

Amazing to see people who most thought would be canned are kept....and people we thought would be kept are canned?

What is going on?
    Someone sleeping at the wheel or just wanting the company to self destruct?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You need to have a warped sense of humor. I meant this is what Mother endorses to be the normal behavior of a CTL and there is nothing you can do. Everything you cited are correct. But we are just tools.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We once had a manager with such reputation. I figured out it was his way in self promoting him. Soon he left for the HQ for a "better" position. Most of the bad ass CTLs act this way to get recognized and to be rewarded. They have as much family and financial issues as us mere mortals. Over the years I have met only one truly evil and self centered CTL and he is now a VP.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Of course someone is sleeping at the wheel, how else can you explain the RT and RV are still around. It's not just sales that were shocked on who stayed and who was canned in the most recent layoff. I imagine they will still be around next year after the next round.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How about the managers who target the oldies and the gal or guys they don't find appealing ?Some will even target those who might step in their shoes? It goes on. Not pretty but this goes on! Sure some good folks are out of work from this kind of corruption with certain ctls.