Rumors couldn't have been wrong

Discussion in 'Novartis' started by Anonymous, Sep 22, 2014 at 4:16 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well so much for the end of PC and us all losing our jobs... Rumors have never been that off before. Pathetic.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Guess its how you look at it. I think the rumors were pretty close. The ABLs and KAMs do have to apply for their jobs. The time frame was correct other than Novartis telling us now, which I appreciate.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not necessarily.... Primary care IS done. It's going to be a whole new BU... New name, new specialty, everything. So technically it wasn't wrong.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

True, but they led all of us to believe WE, the reps, would be interviewing for positions instead of just ABL's and KAM's. Leadership finally did the right thing...if you have good people, keep them. Good luck to all. I feel better knowing the details instead of just listening to speculation.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There is nothing more fun than trolling a bunch of overpaid, no talent parasites.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Leadership did right by the reps this time. It's time they weeded out some of the bad KAMS and managers. Might be a little funny watching the management sweat since they always think they are untouchable and can so no wrong. The tables have turned. Hopefully they will keep the really good ones only.