How many locations left?

Discussion in 'Rotech' started by Anonymous, Apr 11, 2014 at 1:04 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Used to be over 500. Are we down to under 300 now?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What states and which locations in each are still open?

Roll Call

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

mines still open

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What states and which locations in each are still open?

Roll Call

Great question, hopefully someone will answer!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is it updated on the homepage?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

All I know is that they should have promoted me from LCM to Call Center manager before I left and they closed my location.
    I'm sorry........I know it bugs some for me to be on here complaining. But, I figure there's lots more former employees here also.
    Just remember- Once a Rotechy, always a Rotechy. We're family for life, and we'll always care for patient care.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I just lost my dinner.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wrong yet AGAIN !!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So, you pretty much got kicked to the curb.
    "Your" location was closed.
    And you think they should have promoted you?
    If you were good at your job, you'd still have it. If you were good at your job, the location would still be open. You don't. And it's not. You failed. Get over it.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

should be zero

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Actually my old location is now being called a "warehouse" because they can't get out of the lease. It was a very expensive and large facility given what little business we ever got.
    At least I'll have the satisfaction of knowing how much Rotech will have to shell out for it for quite a while.
    She who laughs last, laughs loudest.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you are smart you won't answer the question due to getting wrote up.... just saying.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sounds more like your crying. Poor baby

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They cant write you up for being on this board in your own personal time.
    Wish they'd try though.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why do you think the company blocked CafePharma on their systems? Because they do not own it and they can not control it or find out who is saying what on an anonymous public message board. So how exactly are you going to write someone up considering this? And if this is the case, what will the moderators on here think of your answer if you are trying to threaten posters? I really am interested in hearing your answer!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What are they going to do? They have no recourse on what is said here in this forum. The management of Rotech should read this board to find out how they really look in the eyes of the public, they would see that the employees are trying everything in the book to deal with the new policies and procedures.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

All we see are a bunch of disgruntled ex-employees whining.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And you are which one of these!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

As it is not yet 5pm EST, everyone who has made a post better be an ex-employee or a current employee on lunch. When you are on Rotech's time, you are not to disparage the Company in any way, shape, or form.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

BITE ME!!!