Millennium name going away?

Discussion in 'Millennium/Takeda Oncology Company' started by Anonymous, Sep 30, 2013 at 12:54 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Looks like the Millennium name is fading fast and we will soon only go by Takeda. At the West Area meeting last week, the slides no longer have Millennium on them & then word last week that our email addresses are changing. Wasn't it asked during one of the national calls back in May if the MLNM name was staying and they assured us that it would be kept?

This week we are supposed to hear about our new Benefits for the coming year. More integration I suppose. Probably won't be long until we are driving Chryslers in the field too.

Had a good run. It was fun while it lasted. Big Pharma here we come.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I don't know if they will change the name but they sure changed the benefits as announced today. Sure pushing the HSA plan, huh?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I wonder how many AD's will be retained once Takeda integrates the sales and senior leadership? I really hope PS makes the cut. PS, has been a friend and mentor for me during my career here, his leadership has thought me so much. I would (will) miss him.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There is no leadership at Millennium sales and marketing. Hopefully, the Japanese will get rid of the backstabbing useless French. Ryan too.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is anyone impressed with Ryan or any of the marketing team.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Only 2 people would write this...a chic (BR) or a chic (PS). My guess is PS...way to self-promote, you little tool.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The name is long gone

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ryan is a terrible leader. Thinks he is great but doesn't have the goods to back it up. Thought he would be better then the French but he is just as bad and not even as smart.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

how many of you cried over the name change?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Whether the name is gone or not, one thing that is going away is the culture. It was a great run folks, but they might as well change the name to Takeda already because it is no longer the Millennium environment we enjoyed, respected and worked hard for.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

yep a lot of things going away. MLNM was a great company its been a privilege.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

no the culture is still good I mean i got hired a couple of years ago and my day in field was spending less time with customer and more time doing LMS. the trainer wasn't even smart enough to spell hematology the culture is still great

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

trainers don't have to be smart we haven't had a smart one since 2008. now the push to get CNE appts, what happened to them helping us. amazing how the oss ends up getting appts and hsm just sitting there with all the time to spare just making up BS stuff for their accounts.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

PS? Is that Little CK SKR still at Millennium?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thoughts on the minor changes announced this week? How long before big Pharma changes start being implemented here. Sigh, it used to be a pretty good place to work but it's not feeling that way anymore.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

While the name is now officially changing to Takeda Oncology, I'm feeling a little more confident things will stay more the same now that oncology is going to be its own business unit.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A lot of things going away including the name. get ready for a lot more changes.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I wish PS would go away!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So even though it's official and we will be going by Takeda Oncology, I hope that Cafe Pharma doesn't just move these boards over to Takeda. Even though technically we are all part of the same company with the CEO, there are very different issues and leadership for us on a day-to-day basis.