Dropping like flies!

Discussion in 'Noven Pharmaceuticals' started by Anonymous, Apr 24, 2014 at 2:14 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Reps are going to start dropping like flies! Curious if positions will be filled or just going to fold...

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Which division? WH has already lost alot!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What are you talking about? We are hiring. There are quite a few openings in WH.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There is no "which division?" because there is no more CNS division.

We are all selling a product that basically works just as good as black cohosh.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm certain that CNS will lose at least a couple more reps within the next couple months. My crystal balls don't lie. Dropping faster than flies. This is for you upper management and those at corporate reading this. If you want specifics, go to my website where I discuss everything Noven and Pharma related, and give away free Pharma Pens I've collected over the years,www.PenIsland.com

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The sales force is being managed by people looking to blame anyone but themselves for the current state of the Brisdelle launch. Every week the sales objectives change, the patient type they want us to target changes. It's a dumpster fire.
    Upper management in any successful organization makes it a priority to put their employees in a position to succeed, and that has not been happening to this point. It's a CYA mentality for everyone and the WH sales force has very little confidence in the leadership.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

formerly called CNS are dropping

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LOL, awesome!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Fromerly called CNS are dropping

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not much different from what CNS went through

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

will these reps voluntarily go or be forced?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I guess I better search the help wanted section of the " Town Herald"!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why are they hiring?! Could it be . . .maybe . . .reps have left bc of horrible situation? Maybe, just maybe . . .company is hiring to fill territories in which people quit. Not to mention replace reps Noven has put on pips & subsequently fired. Jacka*s! How much kool aide did you drink today?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Whatever, you know what this means - original CNS div vs original WH.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am the "favorites" will be taken care of

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If favorites taken care of not many left lol

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

CNS favorites? Who has left?

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

None yet- there are about 7 /8 of them - mostly old JDS employees or ones always in WC because their DM lets them delete docs that are killing them and add new docs while the rest of us have DMs that make us keep non access docs that are killing us - docs that see adults NOT kids that are killing us. ( because we would lose VOLUME oh my!) so it's been an unfair playing field in CNS for some time - the good DMs let reps cut the bad docs that were killing the district / so these reps have been making fat paychecks - I am sure they will stick around to see what happens first- they will probably get 20% merit increases on annual reviews this year lol

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I guess the favorites didn't become favorites because they actual figured out how to do their job well. It is definitely because their manager liked them, had them deletes docs and then they just watched Daytrana RX's come rolling in. Hmmm....easy enough, I know what plan of action I am going to implement next add delete period. Thanks for the golden nugget.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well that depends on your DM! Obviously you are new or you are a troll