Allergan to purchase Aegerion

Discussion in 'Aegerion Pharmaceuticals' started by Anonymous, May 2, 2014 at 12:32 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's true!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You misspelled Amgen.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Re: Allergan to purchase Aegerion! HA

Seriously, do (either) of them WANT to be bankrupt from that deal AND be facing down all the media, class actions, bad behavior, and investigations all tied up in a pretty bow for 300 pts? doubt it. (Despite "Beer math" who must drink ALOT OF BEER!). Make me laugh you delusional posters as you are either employees of Aegerion who wishing on a star or desperate stock holders praying for the opportunity to sell--or both!! Either way, no one reading this is impressed, or going to buy your crappy inflated stock! Class Action, remember! Plus who wants to create an attorney fund, inflated commission plan, fund frat like party atmosphere at every meeting, and justifies Marc Beer's weak way of doubling a sales force in a disease state with 300 patients!! You have 50 reps!!! Companies with 30,000 pts do not have 50 pts in the first 18 mths! Or 60-100,000 pts. Your CEO estimate of 3000-10,000 is the reason? ( not in medical evidence)

Best of luck Aegerion, run far far away Amgen or whoever you are if true. The big a bad wolf in sheeps clothing and you need to be a wise shepherd. Check the stock, buyers are speaking by leaving. Don't be the last one out.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

and not board action on beer's outrageous off-label statements?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I bet you're glad you got that off your chest.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I love posts by people that were obviously passed over for this position or were already forced out because they couldn't sell. I'm sure you are doing very well at "Dr could you sign for these samples?" Loser

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Does this mean there is a hiring freeze?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You guys are done! PCSK9!!! Your party is over!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You must be relieved you were rejected and didn't get the job.