M Walton

Discussion in 'Novo Nordisk' started by Anonymous, May 8, 2014 at 4:03 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anyone else contacted by HR?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If I were, I wouldn't answer....

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

She is a HR nightmare

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just ask anyone who she has fired what a nightmare she is. The list is long but distinguished

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If by "distinguished" you mean a bunch of lazy fucks who weren't working and tried to drum up bullshit HR complaints against the previous manager, then you'd be accurate. She came in to clean house. Mission accomplished.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Novo isn't the only company in which she has fired people from. There's a pattern here. Do not trust her or you are slitting your own throat. She lulls you into a false sense of security and then
    you are done for. If you work for her you are simply a rung on her ladder to self-promotion.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The previous team was terrible. Regardless of what she's done at previous companies, she was brought here to clean house, which is exatly what she did. If you were one of the ones let go, you deserved it. Move on.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh I can assure you, her victims have moved on and to bigger and better things I might add. Moving on, however, does not also mean I cannot continuously warn those who are still poisoned by the toxic atmosphere she creates. Document it all because you will
    need it when it's your turn on the chopping block...

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ooohhhhh....scary! Thanks for the warning! Perhaps I'll just work, and my fate will end better than yours. You should have tried that when you were here. :)

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This Walton woman keeps you people as riveted as a Nascar race after a good truck pull.
    Her reputation spans the entire region. Better you than us I'm sorry to say

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Termination isn't her only method of getting rid of people- she also can make you so miserable you will quit. She already has someone lined up to take your place

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Over a thousand hits for this one thread- speaks volumes

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you don't stop spending every waking moment on cafe pharma bashing a mgr you no longer have you are going to lose your bigger and better job. Get a life loser

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Things are about to get interesting

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Watch your backs. You never know when she will strike

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Someone please stab me in the back to put me out of my misery.
    If I didn't have a family to support I would flip burgers for a living.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

She was termed at SP... she will be termed here

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Test

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anyone ready to move on to bigger and better opportunities which don't include a narcissistic,
    ego-maniacal, dictator for a manager?

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am in Mr. Brown!!!