Who Left?

Discussion in 'Leo Pharmaceuticals' started by Anonymous, Aug 22, 2014 at 1:29 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I heard we lost a few last week to Celgene and Novartis. Who were they?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The best and the brightest..........or, those who have jumped out of the frying pan and into the fire.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Where were the reps located that left for Celgene and Novartis?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So some people left for REAL companies with REAL innovative products instead of this mobile home business with a couple if generic creams and an AK product nobody wants? Good for them. Celgene and Novartis are good companies.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Novartis is ramping up and paying some pretty good base salaries. From the outside, it looks appealing. Have you ever talked to anyone that works for Novartis????
    Everyone I have asked has said "I really hate this company". Sometimes, a couple extra thousand a year just isn't worth it.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good question. Since they have already left the company there's no harm in unveiling where they were from.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Re: Who Left? - Here you! go

I won't reveal names but I'll put it this way, since Jan 1 we have lost 11 reps and 5 DMs! MSLs have quit, even two very high profile HO positions have quit. The majority of the departures were from the West!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Crazy! Why do you think the majority are from the West? Is it a coincidence or is there an issue with the West?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

what were the HO positions? no names

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Novartis positions still available in my area. What are they starting reps with and how much more are they paying? 11 reps left since January? That's crazy!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's like sitting on the deck of the Titanic.....you are watching everyone getting the "hell off the ship".......and you are just sitting there thinking everything is going to be ok????....if 11 people left..........what do you know that they don't.......what....you are the only smart one???? does it really make sense to stick around?????

You are such a fool!!!!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

David Campbell
    Kerrie Price
    Bernie Rizzo
    Ammon Riggs
    All went to Novartis.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Congratulations to them!!
    They are all LMF's I wish I was as lucky to get the hell out!!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Too many reps counting on prev. derm contacts, inept upper management, including EDD who promoted too many incompetent managers. EDD belongs with the demise of DD and JK.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What an incoherent statement. What are you trying to say???? Reps bad; current management bad; previous management bad.....well, heck....what's left. Everything and everyone about this company is bad??? What???? And, so, you, are the only competent one in the company, still working here. Well, then, you fix it all, if you're so amazing, and....well....everyone else and everything else sucks. What a flippin' nutjob.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thank you. Dang, just leave. I just figured out why I never come to this website.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think we are all frustrated. Especially when we have contact or interaction with EDD. This company is not what was promised in the interview (at least not for me) I am coming up on 2 years with this turd so at now I can start interviewing.....hopefully by the first of the year, I will fall into the LMF category!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Previous Poster-
    Could you please give me a run down on whats going on with the sales force around Picato? I might have an interview and would like to know the good, the bad and the ugly??? Thanks

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Picato is a great drug. With just a couple of day's dosing, a patient can get nearly the clearance of AK's as they do with long-term (weeks to months) treatment with toxic drugs that have nasty side effects (swelling, redness, discomfort, etc.). Picato should really sell itself. Doctors will be resistant to give up their old friend (cryotherapy) but it will be reserved for discreet lesions while Picato treats a whole area and has long-term safety and efficacy data. This drug is a winner if a commercial team has any sense of what to do....

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Drug is good. But coverage is spotty at best (even Medicare), high deductible plans make it super expensive. As previous poster alluded cryotherapy is king. Why you ask, it makes doctors $$$$$$$. It's not bad enough the average dermatologist churns through 50-60 patients a day, seeing them for a few minutes to rack up co-pay payments, but then uses cryo and bills Medicare. More $$ for practice.

Oh yeah, don't forget doctors hate topicals in summer time, so a seasonality trend we haven't figured out in the three summers it has been out. Speaking of sun, who wants to ditch the last sessions of the day and hang on the beach in sunny San Diego!!!