Let us Sell

Discussion in 'Mead Johnson Nutritionals' started by Anonymous, Sep 22, 2014 at 7:02 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Will Management please stop all these meetings and let the reps. sell. It's what we do and for the most part we do it very well. You have us running around wasting valuable field time to prepare for a meeting that only benefits management. We are stressed out. Stop Stop Stop
    If I were the competition I would be sending thank you notes to MJN management for distracting the sales force.
    Leave us alone and let us do our jobs!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Every company has meetings, be it in the pharmaceutical industry or any other industry. That is the nature of the beast. It has been with MJ since the company started. It is not just for management but hopefully YOU will learn something about how you can improve your "selling." Actually we do not really "sell," but we "influence" physicians and "market" our products. It is also a great time to interact with others to maybe share ideas or tips, so just relax and try to enjoy it. If you can't be away from your territory for a day or several days, then you are doing a lousy job of managing your own territory properly. How do you think your territory does when you are on vacation or for the Christmas/New Year holiday? Maybe you should also take a course on stress management. This job is easy compared to many others. How stressed would you be if you worked strictly on commission? Get a grip.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Trust me, the physicians are glad when you and other reps are out of territory - after-all, they can "do their job"

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just another perfect example of how mgt has lost touch with the reality of the marketplace.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bring back Ken Cable Don Mereken Maggie Pyles Ron Craver and Bob Sugarman and Charlie Mayer.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We still had meetings when they were around!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Way too many meetings. So many Pharma companies have moved to web based POAs as a cost savings as well.