Shady

Discussion in 'Romark' started by Anonymous, Sep 24, 2014 at 1:40 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Was contacted by a regional manager. Spoke for a 1/2 hr on Thursday, 1:15 on Friday. Told me to stop looking for other positions. Met on Monday, acted like we had never spoken. During face-to-face, asked me how I would "handle promoting a product that hadn't been approved by the FDA for the use" they wanted it. Told him I wouldn't promote off-label. Didn't get moved on to the final interview with their NSD. I guess I came up *short* of the hard *Knox* it takes at Romark, but I *ville* survive.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who was the hiring manager??

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

some people have left the company because of this. They are actively pursuing off labl business.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

YES...I left this company for this very reason! I was not going to promote off-label and still got some business! My RSD told me to do "whatever" it takes to get the business...I left three weeks after that! No thanks! Pay wasn't even that great and no company cars! SeeYah!!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well it’s 2018, and nothing has changed. Alinia sales are still off label, Dr. R is still oblivious to regulations, I guess they don’t apply to him. Mark Ayers is so focused outwardly that internally the place is a wreck. Veronica Cruz continues to spout quality idioms but can’t make a product that meets specs but she sure can point fingers at other departments. Let’s spread the wealth. Wayne Burns carries a big stick — he has to, intimidation is all he has left since we are out of money. But hey, Roland and his lackeys are putting up a good fight selling off label. That brings us full circle to Clinical Reseach, Dr. R and his boy Nicolas. Since when does the VP need to know how to conduct research. It’s great to be a fly on the wall and still get paid! Thanks for listening. Stay tuned for your next update if I’m still here that is.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This company is a wreck at best and very unethical. A good humbling is in order for this company and its flunkies.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

BTW...still actively selling off label and buying off providers with manicures, pedicures, event tickets, etc. Yes, this is happening here if you can believe it. If you ever come across anyone even remotely involved with this company-beware. Do not hire any salespeople that have been with this company longer than a year-they are selling off label and unethical. They have little to no selling skills as they have gotten use to buying the business. If you are looking for a position=run do not walk to the nearest exit!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Will Alinia treat Cyclosporiasis? Ronald McDonald wants to know!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is there any truth to this being a commercial flu drug? Or is it just BS?

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

according to the company's website the clinical enrollment was completed in 2015.
    yet no approval or commecial product.
    sounds like more of Marc Ayer's BS.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What amazes me is that the investors haven’t thrown both Rossignol and Ayers out. The constant refinancing is ludicrous. Mark is a complete a$$ hole. He intimidates people. He accuses them of trying to destroy the company when they are doing their best to save it. Rossi is a womanizer— staring through binoculars at women lounging by the hotel pool next door. His wife Pat gets him to hire her nail technician to perform clinical research, and they wonder why the studies are a nightmare. When they fail, they fire the help. Such a nice place to work. Oh by the way, the claims of selling off label? They are all true. I wish the FDA would crack down on them, but them more innocent people will be hurt. Everyone needs a job.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

refinancing is over. expired drug substance isn't much collateral. the data from the third flu study is no different from the two previous. Marc Ayers ignores FDA recommendations. Competitor flu drug approved. frantically trying to move to Puerto Rico as all partners demand cancelation of contracts. Veronica Cruz blames Ray Pasinski for continued failures while QA tests over and over until passing results are obtained. Price increases and off label marketing keeping lights on but for how long?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Can someone explain: “frantically trying to move to Puerto Rico as all partners demand cancelation of contracts.”

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Company is fine

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Going on 3 years here, new changes. So now transitioning to Sunshine Act compliant. Going to NSM, wonder what disease Dr.R has cured now. Are we going to talk about Price increases?
    Lets Role Play, but not about our indications. Lets talk "gut health" again and maybe another waste of time emotional intelligence seminar. Hear some stories about people in California having big numbers and if they can do it so can you!! At least they have hired more women so I am not alone in my region anymore. Cant wait, should be fun.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Another NSM with more off label discussions and more pipe dreams. But, now we want you to do it compliantly...no more manicures, pedicures, concert tickets, etc. Just sell off label the right way!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ha! Ha! so right...so glad that I will be leaving real soon. The gig is up for this place, the lawyers are calling. Tick, tock, tick, tock

18. Off Label

Off Label Guest

Interviewed last year for a sales rep position. Made it down to the final four candidates but didn't get the job (thank goodness). Hiring manager said that they no longer do manicures, pedicures, concert tickets, etc.... but that there is an unlimited food budget so you do lunches and breakfasts with the office staff and take the doctors out to dinner. Don't cater in a lunch for the staff, get them out of the office and take them somewhere. As far as off label goes, I was asked how I would respond to a question if a doctor asked about an off label use. As I was answering the question the manager said to not worry, that in training they would cover the proper ways to answer those questions and then he gave a sample answer something like "Dr. X, Allina is not indicated for _______ so I can't recommend that you use it for that condition..." and then proceeded to turn head and give an exaggerated wink, wink with eyes while saying the words "wink, wink"

My interview was consistent with what others are saying on the thread. Spend big bucks to wine and dine the practices, and promote off label use without using words that would get you busted for off label use. This drug is only approved for treating Crypto and Giardia. If that's the case, then Infectious Disease and GI doctors would be a primary call point. But the primary call point are functional medicine doctors that will use Allina to kill bad bugs in your intestine without killing the good stuff. So you have to convince docs to prescribe based upon somebody having constant diarreaha or stomach issues and other symptoms but I don't think that they are not tested for Crypto or Giardia.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Great news!!!
    Salary increases are coming!!! Just going to keep the 2 months of increases you earned by switching to beginning of year, instead of how we have done it for past 3 years. Wondering why no one believes a word RH says. Waiting for CR to approve bonuses? Waiting on MA to sign off of increases? They don't have a computer? What a joke, and we lose money as they pull a fast one on us once again. Not to worry we are going to be a billion dollar company!!! Sounds great! And how exactly are we going to do that? We going to hire a new management team and director of sales? Because that is the only way it would ever happen
    C ya

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Romark is really a good company. Stay tuned folks.