it's really QUIET!

Discussion in 'Auxilium' started by Anonymous, Sep 28, 2014 at 1:18 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Strange how quickly the chatter on the Auxilium board has died down after a little over two weeks since Adrian nailed us all from behind. I guess that means everyone has moved on to bigger and better things!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Because the entitlement prone Primera loudmouth reps are gone

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Still employed at Aux, the culture is dead, the commissions suck & my friends are gone. I am currently looking as the lights on this biiiitch will be shut off fir good soon enuff.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Everyone is looking

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

thanks for stereotyping all the reps that were laid off. Does it make you feel better to lump everyone together categorize them all as entitlement prone loudmouths? Not sure what your motif is in doing that, not sure if I care really my time with Auxilium was so short, barely had time to get things going and then I was suddenly laid off. I don't know who you are or how long you've been with Auxilium, what I do know is that your emotional maturity combined with Auxilium's failure's helps me realize I will be better off wherever I land no matter what, best of wishes to you sir or madam, I harbor no ill will, thank you for the opportunity. I did put forth my best efforts in the short time I had with Auxilium. I didn't realize Auxilium had so disregard and ill feelings towards those who were laid off. I now know better. Thank you for enlightening me.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If there is a future meeting...I wonder if they will lie to our faces about the hypothetical 5 year plan again? Maybe the executives will acknowledge we are not all morons and skip the smoke and mirrors.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My former manager JR reached out to me by phone to see how I was doing and to offer any help possible. That meant a lot to me, he's a good man!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks for the above post JR. We love reading self promotion post on CP!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

yes quiet--kinda strange the market tanked today but AUXL was up---whats up with THAT?!?!?!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It is temporary! That will change, AA now has a narrower window to sell Auxilium. Otherwise, Aux will fail and the products will sold separately.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Stay focused and keep selling. We don't owe you any communication...we will call when it's time to can your ass.