Best place within GNE is...?

Discussion in 'Genentech' started by Anonymous, Sep 30, 2014 at 7:53 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What franchise, group, team, organization, etc is the best place to be within GNE? Be as as specific (e.g., a brand) or general (e.g., MCCO) as you'd like.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anywhere you get to be in a position to suck up to management. A few tips:
    - Be visible everywhere
    - Pretend you care for people development
    - Show that you drank the kool-aid
    - Create fires and then put them out - you'll look like a hero
    - Exaggerate your experience
    - Speak as if you know what you are talking about

Just look at several of the VPs now and they did just this: TC, FL, GP, and a bunch of others

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

In the HR office tendering your resignation. No more working for a Swiss financial company thank you very much :)

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well said. Roche is a bank, largely owned by a family that could not articulate what we do and who we do this for.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Agreed! I left soon after the merger was completed. Couldn't be happier.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Building 4 cafeteria...

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's laughable and sad. All self-promotion experts, with little depth

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You big mouths yakking about how bad the Swiss are make me puke. The saved GNE way back with a big capital infusion. They allowed the drugs to no international. The opened a insular research group to large scale trials. Do you all really think that GNE would have survived exactly as it was on its own? Really? Time to move on and get real, Roche is a hell of a lot better than having you sorry butts owned by Novartis et. al.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are probably right. Their greed and financial expertise are almost mythical. So yes, their investment helped us survive at the time and set us on a road to thrive...

BUT?..that doesn't take away from their greed, their lack of care for what we care about, their obsession with process even if stupid. They are still just a bank. A good deed doesn't excuse all.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Greed vs your fusion or values? Once you go public the values are in process, budgets and profit. Either you have it with the Swiss who know drugs or any of the other public Pharma companies. GNE would have been absorbed in any case. Oh, I see that nearly all of the founders took GNE money and ran ASAP.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

BEST PLACE IS CBO ARE YOU GOING TO THE OFFSITE PARTY. IT IS ALWAYS GREAT.

WE HAVE ARE PRIORITY TO MAKE SURE THE PARTY IS GOOD ARE BEST MANAGER AND DIRECTOR ARE INVOLVED. WHO HAS TIME FOR WORK

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

When you are down in Los Angeles for the CBO offsite see if they have a class to help you with pronouns.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

CBO offsite is in LAX? That is not what I heard

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I heard Yosemite

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Best place is HepC. Early next year I will get my package, get unemployment and THEN look for a job. In the meantime, I have cut 15 strokes of my game. Thank you GNE. (I will miss the NSM - it is an amazing meeting, Thursday is my favorite day of the year)

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Its been confirmed the CBO offsite is in Monrovia Liberia make sure you wear custome. There will be nice prizes and special panel of judges.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you're a champion ass kisser you're an automatic winner.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You could be champion just got to suck more who cares if you actually do any work it is the Genentech way and you will be promoted in no time.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

In the front row at the annual Vegas concert !!!!!
    Hey guys its that time if year to cast your vote on the 2015 concert act. Who do we want? I vote Miley Cyres!!!!!

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oncology