Death at Shacknai's house....where was he??

Discussion in 'Medicis' started by Anonymous, Jul 13, 2011 at 8:19 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Jonah Shacknai will fall! If you believe a word posted on lefthandedkitten then I have bridge to sell you. It was not a suicide, basic science can prove it. A jury will see right through the charade and make the LE that brushed it off look like idiots. How far does a bed move attached to a 100lbs weight dropped 12 feet over an elevated incline? Duh! What bones in the neck always break in a long drop hanging? Zoom in on the writing on the door and tell me how many people wrote it. Her feet were caked in dirt (not dust) yet no dirt was recovered from the room. Why in the world would anyone shove a shirt down her own throat? Suicide? HAHAHAHA
    Protect your man if you insist, hell knows he can't protect himself.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Re: The Murder Posse is C-R-A-Z-Y!

Just because you imagine something in your sick, twisted head doesn't mean its true. You need help. So does Mary Zahau.

Will be thrown out of court just like the case Zahau brought against the SDSO.

And she will have to pay for it all - plus damages.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Re: Suicide like in the movie "The Housemaid"

Thanks for your comments Mr. Shacknai!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Your welcome, Mary!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rebecca Zahau was tortured and then murdered three years ago. What was done to her should never have to be endured by any human being. The totally bogus accusation that Rebecca killed Max has been an excuse for her murder and everyone knows it. DS wanted her dead way before that.

6. kitty kitty

kitty kitty Guest

Re: Suicide, bizarre and naked

Just because your twisted, depraved mind believes something doesn't make it so. She killed herself and tried to plant it on Dina Shacknai. Rebecca Zahau tried to kill Dina's child, because she was so jealous. Then she does her cray-cray stupid naked jump.

Evidence tells the true story. You tell a fantasy made up to make money off the big guy.

You have tormented a grieving family for three years. You are one sad excuse for a human.

7. kitty kitty

kitty kitty Guest

Re: Suicide, bizarre and naked

BTW, these are the same idiots that are posting everywhere that Hannah Anderson, the teen that was kidnapped by her father's best friend, killed her own family, when it was her kidnapper that killed them.

They are insane and have nothing better to do while on mental disability. They are the laughing stock of San Diego.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The Zahau family will now have to pay Dina, Nina, and Adam's legal fees. The Shacknai family has done a lot of charity in Max's name. What have the Zahau family done but sue the grieving family of a dead child.?

9. Kitty Kitty

Kitty Kitty Guest

Re: Most bizarre revenge suicide EVER

The case has been looked at by the SDSO (aided by the FBI), CPD, private investigators, and the California Attorney General's office (twice). They have only found evidence of suicide, there is no physical evidence that shows anyone other than Zahau was responsible. The Zahaus are just after Jonah's money. Julie Garland, the senior supervising deputy attorney general in the California Department of Justice laughed at the numerous theories on things that "could" or "might" have happened not backed up by any ACTUAL evidence. Shame on the self-professed "Christian" Zahau's for the way they have treated the Shacknai family since Rebecca Zahau took her own life over Max Shacknai's "accident". And shame on "The Cult of Rebecca" for all the evil lies and rumors they have spread about the Shacknais and Romanos.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rebecca Zahau was brutally and violently murdered.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

...and it was NEVER "aided" by the FBI. You must be talking about Gore's shameful stint there, after which he had to plead the 5th, that maybe he still has a crony or two there. A phone call to one so he could say he consulted the FBI. Its rubbish. Nothing more.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

….aided by the FBI. Yep, sure was.

People keep asking me” about looking into the case of the death of the nude and bound woman, Rother says. The death was declared a suicide by hanging by the Sheriff’s Department amid wide suspicions otherwise.

Rother says she tells people: “It’s not a murder. If the Sheriff’s Department doesn’t say it’s a murder, I can’t write about it. My publisher won’t take the case unless there’s a conviction.”

Liability issues are a chief concern, she said. Accusing someone of murder is fodder for legal action.

“Not only was there not a conviction, there wasn’t an arrest,” Rother notes.

Still, she says she was “really thinking” of writing about it but demurred since “I just didn’t feel like I would want to take a chance of getting sued.”

When asked whether she thinks Zahau’s death was a suicide, Rother says: “I have no idea. I haven’t looked at the evidence.” But Rother does have a copy of the autopsy report—a pretty long one, she notes.

Acknowledging that she followed the case “very closely,” Rother says it “does kind of boggle the mind that you would find a young naked woman who would do that to herself.”

Rother says she tells people that police agencies “always know things they don’t release. We the public don’t know everything [on Zahau].”

As far as the suicide verdict, Rother says the Sheriff’s Department, aided by the FBI, “don’t make these statements lightly. Bill Gore does not make statements lightly. … I think he takes great care in the decisions that he makes.”

http://lefthandedkitten.freeforums.org/true-crime-author-we-the-public-don-t-know-everything-on-t883.html

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Re: ….aided by the FBI. Yep, sure was.

Like I said, a phone call to an old crony is not "aided" by the FBI. Gore cannot be believed or trusted.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Re: Nut Cases

Rrrrriiiiggggghhhhhhhtttttt.

And the moon landing took place on a movie set.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Prove that the FBI was involved. You cannot because they were not.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Kooky, Crazy Conspiracy Theory

Get help. You are mental.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

this is progress

It was not thrown out of court, it will move forward.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Won't go to trial...

Judge has the opportunity to throw it out during depositions. Which is probably what will happen when he sees the Zahaus have no evidence…just crazy stories concocted on the web by crazy people like you.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You still have not proven that the FBI had anything at all to do with this case.

You can't because the FBI was never involved. Nothing. Zilch.

But they should have been.

You are a clown on a cat bus.

20. FBI Agent

FBI Agent Guest

FBI was invloved, as was Department of Justice.
    Goggle it. Do you know how to do that?
    Mentally disabilty check come in yet this month?