Rytary Delayed AGAIN!

Discussion in 'Impax Labs/Global' started by Anonymous, Sep 22, 2014 at 5:15 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Come on Napolean, let's have some communication on this. Yet another 90 days! How long can we sustain this number of reps, even more managers and another 90 days of a full Account Management team sitting home doing absolutely nothing? I am so sick of seeing my manager every two weeks, and I know he is sick of seeing me, let alone my docs.

When the cuts come, it won't be the bloated "leadership" team, as usual.

What a shameful waste of money.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They didn't even bother sending an email out to the sale team!!!!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Let's see, wasn't it about exactly TWO years ago that we took on another 8 managers and almost another 60 reps? Yep, two years ago. Michael, I think your train is on full steam, but it won't be stopping at Hayward to pick up this bunch of losers.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not even an email to the team! Why bothers?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That is what you get when a Pharma company hires senior management like the 3 Amigos! All 3 fired from other companies. Why?? Not because they did such a bang up job, that's for sure!! LOL... good luck if you stick around waiting for these 3 to pull Rytary out of the grave. Not going to happen. These 3 are lucky if they can even read the PI and understand it, let alone know or instruct ANYONE how to clean up Hayward.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The biggest dolt is Fred. Surely he's not that stupid that he cannot see how these three idiots are bleeding the company dry. Wait! That would now be the Four Amigos.

Well done, Fred. Clearly promoted beyond your level of incompetence. Get the clear-out started with these three. Then add the Director of Managed Markets (a washed-up, tobacco-chewing Army vet with serious PTSD issues) - this one has managed to keep a whole crew of managers employed for over 2 years, doing absolutely nothing. Actually, brilliant in its own right, but very costly to the shareholders. A full Brand Management Team - surely there is nothing left to do with Rytary? Now, they're advertising for a Product Manager for Zomig. What happened to weird little Gregg? Did they finally pick him up?