Aripiprazole lauroxil vs. Abilify Maintena

Discussion in 'Alkermes' started by Anonymous, Jul 16, 2014 at 1:27 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What is the difference between these two products that will make a difference to doctors?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Consultting Company or competitive troll alert. DO NOT ANSWER!!!!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Looks like someone needs a spelling consultant. The OP does have a good point. I am surprised no one answered their question.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Easier to use and PRICE!!! The end is near for MAINTENA!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How is it "easier to use and price"?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A deltoid and gluteal vs gluteal + prefilled syringe + 1000.00 doolars/ dose.= Medicaid and Part D and Managed Care advantage = Death for Maintena!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'll give you the first two. Your dose price and reimbursement advantage is horse crap and you my friend are full of it. We have been selling for a year and the market has spoken. Abilify is not the injectable choice for treating schizophrenia, that position belons to Sustenna. With out any further indications you're going nowhere. Even with that, ask Janssen how an injectable for bipolar 1 maintenance is going.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Right:) good luck with your me too drug. You know nothing about these patients who don't even come back or take their medicine. Nevermind the managed care issues. Enjoy your high salary because after Big Pharma buys you out, you'll all be working for Jannsen in a year or downsized all together.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We have no idea about patients that only show up for one dose and navigating managed care coverage. too funny

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are too funny dude! Do you know that Alkermes makes both Consta and Sustenna for Jansen.. Got to me a dumbass rep for Otsuka

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Easy buy out for Jansen/JNJ! Makes great sense

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

definitely a clueless Otsuka rep who still believes in their ability to market maintena. alkermes if they play their cards right, will be able to build on the little progress made by otsuka and market their development of Sustenna and Consta.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

this is funny- which abilify injection is better the one from otsuka or the one from alkermes? silly little trolls! neither will do much of anything and alkermes will be waiting to launch because of the recent petition from otsuka to the fda. alkermes will need to conduct another clinical trial will be the findings because of molecular differences and they only conducted 1- FDA says you need 2 so it will be another 2 years before alkermes product is even considered for approval. ba boom!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Talk about an idiot troll! Ba ba boom!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

ok alkermes man! dont be frustrated cause the disappointment. it happens.
    fill us in on what "leadership" is saying regarding the expansion and new
    positions in CNS! I bet its awfully quiet over there.....tick tock and then BA BOOM

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Easy big boy. Just because your company is pulling a desperate Hail Mary because you are scared does not mean it will work. Also. At your rate of biz $150M in a year is not exactly an Oscar performance. So get over yourself and go hate somewhere else

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Funny to see someone taking offense to a me too med that isn't approved yet.
    I guess you plan on being hired?

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Buyout approaching. The company will not be around much longer

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Heard it was going to be J&J

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest