I sat by a lake

Discussion in 'Sucampo' started by Anonymous, Aug 3, 2010 at 7:12 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We managed to get in 9 holes yesterday on the golfcourse before it began to rain! Yes, it's been raining for the last 24 hours, but nobody here seems to mind much. My yard guys actually mowed my yard in the rain this morning! It's supposed to clear up by Saturday.
    Lunch yesterday was quite good! I never know exactly what I'm eating with Medaterranean food, but it's very good.
    Made a couple of HHC calls Tuesday, and one yesterday. The doc offices placed two more of their patients with the HHC company. They seem well- satisfied with our staff!
    Amitiza and I spent about 20 minutes at the lake this morning. Fortunately, I was able to plug in a call while Amitiza ran around.
    Tonight my brother is coming to visit for the week- end. He's recently divorced, and we'll try and show him a good time! He lives on the east coast. I hope he can handle the heat here!
    This afternoon at 2:45 I'm going to the movies to see "The Drop". It's supposed to be excellent. I'll let you know when I post on Monday.
    Is the copy- cat (question guy) getting desperate??
    A great week- end to you all!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well, we actually were able to play a full 18 holes of golf yesterday. It was great to be back on the golf course! Shot an 88, and was able to plug in calls.
    Amitiza and I were able to spend time at the lake this morning because it was lovely there, and not much wind. We came home about noon, and I had full intentions of going to the Woman's Shelter. But I took a long nap and woke up about 20 minutes ago! We'll just stay home now since it looks like rain, until I have to meet a friend for dinner at Denny's.
    Nothing much planned for this week- end. I would like to try and see "Let's Be Cops" next week if I have the time. (If I can manage to sit through it!).

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sorry for the above mistake. I said I shot an 88, but after checking my scorecard, I shot an 89! Yes we were able to play a full 18 holes. I want to restate some things.
    I really did plug in some calls.
    I really need to get by the Woman's Shelter, they could use my help! But you know, a nap is important too! Still nothing much planned for this week- end.
    I'm really looking forward to Denny's tonight! Since I'm writing again, it's really raining now.
    I will definitely see "Let's Be Cops". I will try to possibly see it this week- end but if not, I will see it next week. (Yes, I am sure I can sit through it!).
    Once again I say a great week- end to you all!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hope you all had a nice week- end. I did. As I stated on Thursday, my brother flew here, and we had a lot of fun going out to restaurants and to a ball game Saturday! I know he had fun even though it was very hot here. The temperature was 96 Saturday! He was a real trooper but I'm sure he was glad our house is air conditioned! It was quite sad yesterday taking him to the airport, but we'll spend this Christmas together!
    It was agreat surprise on Friday when my sister and nephew showed up! My brother was very surprised. They hadn't seen each other since last Christmas!
    I saw "The Drop" last Thursday at the movies. Very good movie- don't miss it, lots of action!.
    Finished plugging in a couple of calls this morning while Amitiza and I were at the lake. It's a bit cooler out today. It rained hard last Friday, but it was welcome. Now it's just hot!
    I'll make a couple of HHC calls today to end the month. I've had a good month with my HHC placements in September and the 3rd qtr. looks good for my bonus!
    Golf still set for 9 holes on Wednesday. In October we'll get back to playing 18 holes again since the weather should be cooler here.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well, today is one of the nicest days we have had in several months. Amitiza and I returned from the lake where the temperature is in the low 80's today! Nice, but no rain again.
    Amitiza is quite "frisky" today! I plugged in two calls while she ran around the shoreline!
    I'm going to relax for an hour or so, then head out to the Woman's Shelter, and maybe drive the van for an hour or so, id any of the women want to go shopping.
    Tomorrow's tee- time is at 9:15. We've already signed - up to play 9 holes, so I think we'll try to get back to playing 18 holes on October 1. I really hope the weather stays this cool! We're going to play on our original course.
    It was my turn to choose lunch for tomorrow, and I selected Barbeque! Everyone seems to be ok with the choice!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Golf was nice yesterday because the weather was cool! We decided to play 18 holes next Wednesday if it remains so comfortable on the golfcourse.
    After lunch yesterday we all decided to go to the movies. We saw "A Walk Among the Tombstones". Great movie! Don't miss it! Liam Neeson is one of my favorite actors, and he was superb in this movie! As good as "Taken" (the last movie in which I saw him).
    Spent over an hour at the lake this morning with Amitiza and I plugged in calls. It actually started to rain, so we came home! My yard guys did mow this morning, but they left before I got home, so I haven't paid them yet for this month.
    I have tickets for football tonight and tomorrow afternoon. We'll relax this week- end.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Okay Mr. Still work at Sucampo. Answer these questions:

Please name all the regional managers?

Then tell us which one has been named to succeed Stan, since he announced he is leaving at the end of this quarter?

They have also announced we are going to iPads with Airwatch in them. Let's see you plug in calls by the lake then.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I had a great week- end and hopefully you did too!
    The weather is lovely today and Amitiza and I jusy got back from the lake. It was nice just relaxing there and being able to sit quietly, while Amitiza ran around. So far I have plugged in a couple of calls. I'll change soon, then I' ll make a couple of HHC calls, and if it's not too late I'll take some women from the Woman's Shelter shopping! I promised I would drive the van this week.
    Tomorrow I need to shop for myself. Golf club "mittens" and a dozen golf balls are just a couple of things I need. If I have time I'll go to the driving range tomorrow and really practice my swing since I think we'll be playing 18 holes Wednesday. It's going to be the first time in over 2 months that we'll play 18 holes.
    PS- Peter, are you investing in "drones" too????? I think the copy- cat (question guy) thinks so!!!
    I would rather have a Rolex than an airwatch!!!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why does the lake guy ignore the question guy's questions? Lake guy has lost credibility. Question guy and copy cat guy are not one in the same.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yesterday was good and I was able to accomplish things. I did take a few women shopping in the early afternoon for a couple of hours. I know they were appreciative! I was also able to plug in calls while I waited for them.
    I even had the chance to make two HHC calls to end the quarter. I think my numbers are good this quarter!
    This morning Amitiza and I were at the lake. A couple of my friends had their dogs with them at the lake also. As soon as we got home I plugged in another call.
    Today I'll go to the driving range, then shop the rest of the afternoon.
    We moved up our tee- time for tomorrow to 8:45. I must admit I am looking forward to playing 18 holes tomorrow! I hope the temperature stays in the 80's, and no higher!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Then tell us which one has been named to succeed Stan, since he announced he is leaving at the end of this quarter?

They have also announced we are going to iPads with Airwatch in them. Let's see you plug in calls by the lake then.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We were able to play golf yesterday, although the temperature was mostly in the low 50's. It was still enjoyable with our group, and afterwards we had burgers and fries again for lunch. It's always fun when our group is together! Unfortunately, I shot a 91! We won't play again probably until Jan. 8.
    Tomorrow I'll take some of the women from The Shelter to the mall for shopping.
    This afternoon a friend and I are going to the movies at 1:30. We're going to see "Dolphin Tale 2". It's supposed to be quite good. I'll let you know.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Actually, a correction, the temperature was mostly in the high 40's. But as I said it was still enjoyable with the group! Yes, I am embarrassed to have shot a 91!
    Lunch was great and I stuffed myself! Waiting until January is ok, as I said, but I really might want to play December 17.
    I gotta tell you how excited I was to see "Dolphin Tale 2".- Fabulous movie!
    Tomorrow I'm still planning to take a few women from The Shelter to the mall to shop.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

man you are so full of crap no airwach.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well, we did wind up playing 18 holes yesterday for the first time in several months. It was enjoyable, despite the heat! I managed to shoot an 88, and the back- nine did take its toll on me. Hopefully it well be easier playing next Wednesday!
    After golf we had lunch at our favorite Thai restaurant. I went home after that and slept the rest of the day, but was able to plug in two calls first.
    Earlier Amitiza and I went to the lake and we both ran around a little, despite the heat. The yard guys were here when we returned home and I paid them for September, since I missed paying them last Thursday.
    This afternoon at 3:10, a couple of us are going to see "Animal House" at a local theater that shows old movies! I enjoyed seeing it years ago. John Belushi is in it!
    The copy- cat (question guy) is really going "nuts" posting twice!!
    We're spending this week- end at the beach, and doing a little shopping! We'll leave tomorrow.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Man you are a dumb moron, shut up.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Got home late last night from the beach. We had a great time and you could tell things are beginning to pick- up in this area!
    The weather here is lovely, and Amitiza and i spent a couple of hours at the lake.
    Monday I'll make an HHC call or two and then go home and relax and plug in calls. Tuesday I'll spend time at the driving range again. It's just so great being outside, I need to take advantage of the great weather before winter comes. The groundhog says it's going to be a cold one!
    I'll post again Monday, until then you will have the copy- cat I'm sure!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This was the copy cat. The real SBALG would have ended with....A great weekend to you all.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah, as I said things are beginning to pick- up in the area! We do have lovely weather as I said, and Amitiza is so happy with the time we spend at the lake!
    Can't wait, as I said, so I'll make some HHC calls. I always like Tuesday at the driving range. I think the groundhog is a good friend of mine, and if he says it's going to be cold, I believe him.
    I really like posting twice, so you can really understand how dedicated I am! You will always know it's me by my writing style! I am very smart!