Mike Babich

Discussion in 'Insys Therapeutics' started by Anonymous, Jan 1, 2014 at 8:11 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is this guy a joke?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Classic cafepharma post. The people who monitor this site must be losers. Wait! I take that back. Most people except me who monitor this site are losers! That's better.

New year's resolution: spend less time on CF and more time saving the world. Now back to my couch and bowl of ice cream. Housewives of BH is on! Yay! Yummy dummy ding dong ram a lamma!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Mike Babich has enough money to never work again, and live like a MULTI MILLIONAIRE. He is not even 40, I guess that is kind of funny. I'm sure this CEO/ genius is constantly laughing every day he checks his bank account. If I were him, I'd walk away forever. This is why I am not him. Men like Mike are doers, he will continue to get it done! Congrats Mr. Babich, you one of the top 1 percent.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nicely said, Mike.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Babich would never waste a second on CP. That's why he's a CEO!

Me, in contrast, I eat Ding Dongs for breakfast and collect bottle caps. I have over 35,000 distinct bottle caps from all over the world from every year in the last century. Wait. Gotta go. The film crew for Buried Alive is here and I have to make a path for them to get into the bedroom. "Hold on! I just have to move my Sci Fi magazines and old pizza boxes! No, there are no maggots to worry about, at least not living ones. Hey! Don't leave! I haven't spoken to a human being in 5 months!"

Oh crap. They're gone. Did I mention my bottle cap collection? I like the red ones. I like Ding Dongs. I like watching TV. I like tapping my finger on a hard surface repetitively until it bleeds. I like reading all the nice posts from my best friends on Cafepharma. They are all so nice.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

M.B. Is a decades ahead of his time. A true genius! You just can't keep 'the working man' down!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ding dong

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He is out October 1st, Golden parachute.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Source? Why would Mike Babich be out? Merger? Acquisition? I don't believe you.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

MB is not going anywhere. Do not listen to that clown.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

New Subpoena

Tic, toc

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow! Mike might be the most interesting man in the world! (Next to Alec).

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It is October 1st. No golden parachute.

You idiots need to get back to work, or get a real job, and stop bashing a successful, profitable company.

GO INSYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The haters must despise babich today, the guy just keeps adding more value to the stock. Subsys continues to bring in huge revenue, which only allows insys to strengthen their pipeline. It's the model in the industry being worked to perfection!!!! Investigation will result in a huge fine, and pipeline will result in huge profits!!!!! Sorry to all you Losers who couldn't make it in the business world.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The correct date in November 1st.