How's Potter doing on the branded side?

Discussion in 'Dey' started by Anonymous, May 24, 2014 at 11:58 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Very political guy. Will act like your best friend, but don't trust him as far as you can see him!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Boob Potter? Damn good guy potsy is!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I heard he tells his Managers exactly what to say to Heather if she asks questions and if they don't say what he tells them, their jobs are in jeopardy.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Either way zero managers have been let go from Mylan Spec so sounds easy to me, wtf is the problem with giving everyone a heads up? Also do you think managers can make decisions at Mylan or offer Sr Execs advice? I'll help you the answer is no, leave Potsy alone he is doing just fine, Christ- Epi will be a B $ Rx - everyone relax!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, I absolutely believe that Managers and Regional Directors can and should give Sr. Execs their views and opinions about how things are going on the ground, so the Sr. Execs are not "naked," per se' (Emperor wears no cloths for those who didn't get the reference.) The only way to get that view is to talk to your people on the ground. period. If Potsy is giving them a "script" to follow, and I guess a female Manager got in trouble with him for going off script with Heather, then that is a sign of something wrong. Maybe not with Potsy, but wrong with Mylan. Potsy has been there for 25 years and is a Sr. VP. He should lead. Not intimidate his managers to sell a script to HB. If you think that everything is fine because "epi will be a billion dollar brand and that is your view of everything being fine, then you're delusional. Whatever helps you sleep at night. That said, a lot of people have been fired from Mylan Specialty. Most of them were fired when Mylan moved the Dey / Mylan Sp. HQ to Pittsburgh last year. Tons of people were just not offered jobs in Pittsburgh. They were not offered moving packages, in many cases, if they were offered jobs in Pgh. The Sr. Director of Promotional Regulatory Affairs was fired. The Promotional Regulatory Affairs Manager was let go. The VP of Marketing, JR's, life was made so miserable, he had to leave. This guy had a Princeton BS and Harvard MBA and is now a President of a Major Division of a Major multibillion healthcare company, but Mylan pushed him out! The long time epi marketing manager consultant was pushed to quit just several weeks ago. What in God's name are you talking about that no managers have been fired at Mylan Sp.??? That's a lie!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So here comes the tough part for you to accept. No MANAGER in FIELD SALES (that Bob Potter is responsible for) has been fired. All of the examples you gave were NOT FIELD MANAGERS UNDER BOB. No lie! Did John Rousso report to Bob? No. Was John a long winded blow hard who thought a lot of himself....enough to leave when he figured out all of the ass kissing in the world would not get him to run Specialty President. YES! Congrats on his multi million dollar position. Follow him if you want to, but beware of when he says "I will be brief", because that f'in Princeton or Harvard education didn't teach that boy to know brevity. Lil Boy should have known that Heather's ass gets tired of lips after some time.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

DMs fuctard! No DMs were 'let go', of course regulatory gets snipped when they merge offices, same with IT HR training and marketing. Don't be a dumbass!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Of course no DMs were let go, cum guzzler! Because they were all threatened, you cum gobblin! Read the fucking post!

TE=Anonymous;5216807]DMs fuctard! No DMs were 'let go', of course regulatory gets snipped when they merge offices, same with IT HR training and marketing. Don't be a dumbass![/QUOTE]

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Fuc off troll, stop telling lies, nobody was fired, they moved the Dey Div to PA, it happens at every company... Stop the BS and wipe your chin!