All BUT OVER for Salix

Discussion in 'Salix' started by Anonymous, Oct 1, 2014 at 1:03 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The following thread is all over the Allergan cafe and pretty much sums it up...SALIX IS OUT OF THE PICTURE!!! Over the past few days they have reported numerous layoffs shutting a few of their satelite offices down as well

"What used to be Allergan will be a part of either Valeant or Actavis. The standalone strategy is a dead end. As I have said on this issue since April...regardless of the VRX outcome, the Allergan we knew and loved is dead".

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So the stand alone strategy is dead, and we won't get bought?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My sources say that Salix accepted an all cash offer with most Salix employees keeping jobs- and the attorneys are looking at it/approving it. Announcement any day. Valeant is another Enron....

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

All part of their project endurance strategy to NOT get.purchased. 50/50 chance we are sold. Not my thinking but the experts.

What we do know is this is distracting the field force. We need some finality here.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well the salesforce as well as everyone else needs to stay focused and realize that Salix will be sold- its not a question of IF its a question of WHEN. Stay focused on the now and enjoy the rewards when we get sold.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Excellent post!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I was thinking about leaving but there is no way I'm missing out on the opportunity to get packaged out a second time in a year. Totally distracted waiting for this to finally go down.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Now THIS is an excellent post!