Job Satisfaction

Discussion in 'Supernus' started by Anonymous, Oct 1, 2014 at 7:06 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Soooo.... Our company is going hit a two year mark... What does everyone think of the company? What do the reps who have been here a while think of the place? Lets get a discussion going!!!!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think at any company you can find things to complain about. Especially one where an overwhelming majority of employees make up one position (rep.). But over all pretty happy, lets just say I don't think there are too many opportunities out there that look any more satisfying.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You must live under a rock if you there are no pay opportunities out there!!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

^^^^^^^Is DRUNK^^^^^^^^

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

OMG someone happy? BUrN them! LoL.

I feel bad for your sad life

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Three words, 'new bonus plan'

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What about it? Seems fair to me, way better than last quarter.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"seems fair".. when I started I was under the assumption the bonus plan didn't change on a quarterly basis... I have taken a pretty big pay cut taking this job due to all the changes they keep implementing... I really feel like the company hired so many inexperienced reps because they didn't know any better in the industry. But based on who i've been talking to from other companies this is normal..

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If its normal industry wide why complain about it here?

Also imagine you are starting a new sales force, would you hire experienced reps who you have to pay more, wont have as much energy, see their next company as a temporary paycheck or would you hire young, energetic reps who will feel apart of building a company?

Food for thought, complain about something that's actually unfair and maybe people will listen to you whine.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Another manager posting why we should have the lowest salaries in the industry. Good job manager (no need to reply, I know the answer is just leave then and it is a good idea!)

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not a manager, just a rep who thinks you are what's horrible about our generation(assuming we are the same age). You complain about anything that has a hint of inequity. And by the way, being paid less than a rep with 10+ years experience isn't unfair, it's business. Why do you think we keep getting raises? We have to earn our higher salaries, but I guess you rather just say "gimme it, I want it, gimme now....MOMMY!"

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Agree with above, not a manager, just sick of entitlement. Bet those complaining have never even sniffed SI! And yes I know, only TX and the South East can make money blah blah blah.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Very satisfied. We work for people that actually care about us as people, which is refreshing to find these days. Along with that, our best times are still ahead of us!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Couldn't have been said any better. Collectively we are fortunate to work for a company that values it's sales force.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just be happy if you are in the west zone to be employed. Your Zd was the leader to lay off reps at shire. He might be nice to your face but he will stab you in the back. How is that for job satisfaction. Signed a former advocacy rep now working at Burger King.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

sadly you have no one you can talk direct with. red flag, Please don't lie and say "our" when clearly you choose to voyeur.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

2 words "WORK HARDER" the bonus plan is fair and rewarding when you do your job. Gain access, frequency, and the right message and you'll enjoy the current bonus plans. Just a rep to another rep. Just cause you get in your car everyday and make your rounds doesn't entitle you to a bonus. What are you "doing" to earn it? When you figure that part out, you'll realize that the current bonus plans are very nice.