Salix

Discussion in 'Actavis' started by Anonymous, Sep 29, 2014 at 6:34 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are you guys buying us or what? We are ready.

2. FSR1 Rep

FSR1 Rep Guest

No, dumbass, we are buying them. I'm ready for their GI products, we will sack their sales crew and take over just like we did with Aptalis and Actavis. I'm excited about this opportunity, just made 16.5k on ZenPep bonus.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think your the dumbass. I was asking if you were buying "Salix" you illiterate douche. Get over your bonus; we give out bonuses higher than that at Salix. Buy us and give me my money so I can get out of this BS industry.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You heard him dipshit. Give him the money. This asshole is unable to get anything right. Same person who spelled Allergan wrong.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You big dumby poopoohead. And u no smart. Learn to speaka engwuish

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Also the same r***** that's posting about a bonus from an enzyme.....big deal on a couple of scripts of an enzyme that nationwide gets crushed by Creon everyday. Dry up.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No just a guy who is looking at this and laughing at how absurd it is. Wow u have a great life. I envy u and all that u do.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Salix is a sales organization. Specialty reps who know how to manage a territory without the crutch of a team. They're trained to know it all and to sell under fire. No integrity, self respect, or respect for anything other than getting a script at any cost.

There isn't a Forest or Actavis rep who can match up. A sale would be great. Perhaps y'all would learn some independence.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Salix has a ton of ex- Warner Chilcott Reps. How ironic would it be if the same reps that were let go from the acquisition ended up back repping the legacy WC products amongst others?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Some are WC. Most are Santarus you dipshit. Which by the way have a great track record.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Haha, this is funny. I know of one ex-Salix rep who c as me to Forest and was a complete train wreck. Plus I know another rep who was fired by Forest for faking calls who was hired by Salix.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They must have had good sales numbers bc It's all Salix cares about. You can work 10 minutes a day there, if you're in the top 10, they won't care.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sounds great. I hope we buy them.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah, too bad they can't buy us instead.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Exactly. Someone please buy us & lay me off. I am so miserable! Why couldn't we just have accepted the Pfizer deal?

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't worry you will get your wish soon enough. Salix is a tasty morsel to fatten up the goose for the pfizer acquisition in the next few months or next year. It will be dec or january if the idiot that runs AZ is stupid enough to walk away a second time.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have friends that work at Salix and are miserable, place is run by clowns and it's only about the numbers. Meet your goals or else, no room for advancement, and do 3 - 4 programs a month.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sounds like Forest.....errr...Actavis.....Actorest.....errr...Factavis....whoever we are...or were....or....

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Your friend works for an ass clown then. I do 10 programs a year, stay in top qtr, get fat restricted stocks grants and salary increase every year, and tons of advancement cuz we have been acquiring companies or expanding. But I'm all for buyout. Our stock is immediately vested and guaranteed one year salary if laid off. Thank u very much

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Salix sucks. Save me. F my excuse for a boss. Take my job. I want the severance. Pleasssssssse.