Employement Vivus/PDI

Discussion in 'Vivus Pharmaceuticals' started by Anonymous, Aug 12, 2014 at 4:12 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well if you are done, who is taking over for you? The company itself isn't insolvent, so who's taking over?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

With the stock as cheap as it is, anyone can take us over or we will bankrupt and give it away.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Where in the f--- do you live and what are you smoking.. If this is really the case why dont you write ou the store chain the name, store chain id number, address, and the name of who you spoke to. My DM has us do that, and she submits it to the guy named Sunil. He calls the store and chain and either gets it changed, has the chain change it or mandate the local store run a voucher first. Dont sit and gripe - do something. Yes, my stores mark up the price too but i get a lt of them changed.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm not the original but you are not correct. I got the same prices and Drs know this. You, your DM, and Sunil are are full of Shit. Keep wishing dummy!!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I just accepted a new job!!!! I feel like a kid at X-Mas!! My training starts in two weeks but I will make it to our meeting to double up on money for a month or so. Maybe longer. I will give you all a bye bye suckers when I decide to turn in my two week notice. And if one person says I'm a piece of shit for not turning in my notice tomorrow, I'm getting back every dime that I have been screwed out of. You should too.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Congratulations - Mee too.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Several more about to goooooooooo!!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You just summed it up pretty well. Resigned this week. Been here since day 1. Can't watch the ship sink while onboard. Upper management was the worst I have ever expreienced. I wish Q was handled differently- it is a great drug. Goodbye to all.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I can't wait to get out of here. Hopefully it want be long!!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This company sux. Please be gone Chris.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey SA's, I'm gone. Management is so awful that I couldn't take another moment. My vivus manager sucked also, he has no idea what is going on. Take my advice and get out!! There is no-way this company survives.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

wow that was a little over the top dont you think? What exactly do you think is so bad and who is your DM tough guy. You talk big in general terms but nothing specific and no names. My DM is actually really good and she is totally focused on helping us in every way. Yeah this is hard but we are growing and things are really starting to move. If you are just unhappy then change it. If there is really something we are missing please give us the detils.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If the truth is over the top so be it. My DM has no respect for us. He wants us to do things that are not legal and it's time to go. I'm glad you manager is good. If you are to blind to see whats going on then keep going. It wasn't worth it to me.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who is your manager??

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

One that is about to see another rep go. This guy has no idea!!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Whats feeling from this weeks meeting! Anybody excited?

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Seemed pretty good. I liked the energy and the time we got to spend in breakouts. Not a lot of new stuff but I thought to focus on message and selling was good. Just to rushed. We never get any real time together.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

WTF?? Energy?? What can we say that we haven't already said. You are a complete DA!! The only message I heard was everyone saying we got to get out of here quick!! I guess you could consider that pretty good. OMG, I wish you would tell us who you are just for a good laugh, you must be a new one, making $10,000 more than we do and we had to fight for every script. All you new reps have no idea, but you will see soon enough!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

see what soon enough?

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bye bye everyone, it's been a trip.