Good Morning, Merck!

Discussion in 'Merck' started by Anonymous, Sep 30, 2014 at 6:36 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's a new day, just like yesterday once was and tomorrow soon will be. On this new day, just as yesterday, I intend to find as many ways as humanly possible to transfer merck's resources to to myself and others (my favorite caterers) while doing absolutely nothing to promote the God-awful products that are in my bag. After all, I have my own products to sell!

Be well!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bravo!! Keep taking their money…After all, they are the ones that created the environment and if management lies, cheats, and steals, why shouldn't everybody else??

Congrats Merck…I hope your crack management team is happy with the morale at your company…

Meanwhile, I hope more people do what the above poster does, and robs the place blind…

FU MERCK!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes!!! Yes!!! FU MERCK!!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wait a minute, Merck products have distinct promotable advantages that offer unique advantages that no other company can offer. It is your obligation to patients to inform providers of these exclusive solutions for which there are no alternatives. You have been chosen and trained to bring this message to providers. Now , clear your head and go make a difference on each and every physician interaction. Society is counting on you!!!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well folks, it's been great but now I have to go to bayer.

FU MERCK!!!!!!!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't justify your own criminal action. If you don't like Merck...leave.

Awful products? Did Merck force you to join the company?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The only criminal action is being implemented by Merck every day. And this Merck is certainly NOT the one I joined. I'll leave Merck after I've robbed them blind and am shown the door…with a big, big smile on my face.

And as for my products, none of this shat existed when I joined Merck. We wouldn't have accepted any of these embarrassing products.

Now, go stick your empty head back in the sand. And wipe that shat off your lips; your manager must not have wiped very well.

FU Merck
    God Bless the 15 Guy
    God bless the Queen
    FU Merck

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I love Merck! Tons of cash to do nothing! You will not find that anywhere!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'll add an "FU Merck!" to that!!! Nice!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

to all of you ungrateful thieves (as the poster said - it's criminal). Raise your hand and get the hell out. Hope you're posting using your Merck provided PC/iPad as it can be tracked (read Policy 26 & 36). Think Omsbudman knocking at your lazy ass, disrespectful, thieving door. Knock Knock.....scumbags

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You must be new here.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I hope you get caught, and they pursue charges and they find that you took over $1000 so you can be charged with a felony. That should pretty much end your career ANYWHERE! How does a person like you even get hired in the first place.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

78000 felons

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

the same way as you

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

#12, you are stealing time from the company by posting at 930 in the morning.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The top felon….our own CEO. There's a real component of truth there, when you stop and consider it.

I can't believe these pathetic, turd-brain fools who continue on with their blathering idiocy about company loyalty and honesty in the workplace. The depth of abject stupidity at Merck is surreal.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I like it! FU MERCK!!!