I love Amarin!

Discussion in 'Amarin' started by Anonymous, Aug 22, 2014 at 9:33 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Make that....

Now bend over and bark Amarin puppy

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Jim Collins on Amarin?

5. Capitulation to irrelevance or death: “The longer a company remains in Stage 4, repeatedly grasping for silver bullets, the more likely it will spiral downward.” The process of erosion and deterioration continues until either the leaders just sell out or “the institution atrophies into utter insignificance; and in most cases, the enterprise simply dies outright.”

Silver Bullets

-Sues and openly berates the FDA
    -Partners with Japanese loser company with no record of success or products
    -Uses case studies from a podonk doc with no academic credentials
    -hires a pawn broker as a spokes person

case closed..utter insignificance (what says this more than a dollar and nine cent price) tag....

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I love the stock options! I use them to wipe my ass

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

103 103 103 103

is this a code for big news on October 3rd?

Delisting.......oh my

Stack 103 pennies up on your desk and watch them decrease daily......like sands through the hour glass

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Please someone advise me......should I accept the Amarin position or home health care position?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Both will suck. I would go with Amarin. At least you have some street cred when looking for a new job.

Take home health if you can move up to a better position eventually.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you want to work for some of the most obnoxious managers I have ever met in 15yrs in this business then go with Amarin. If you want to be respected for what you do then go Homehealth!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Re: I love Amarin! Not so much anymore

Thanks, going w Gentiva which could possibly be bought out today by another company....DM who hired me at Amarin called me to tell me about new development ! well well! That made my conversation with him much easier.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What new development? Oh please fill us in. My manager doesn't tell us anything

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You dumb fu€k!
    This is not a financial advisor career. We promote drugs, and this drug s a dog. So shut the hell up and go back to your shitty day trading job.
    Ok grandpa?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I remember when I had my first beer oh shrill one.

you better understand you are in a business and how a business works. the mess you are in is because of bad business minds and bad leadership at your company. no discipline or market intelligence. bad decisions upon bad decisions.

What it means to you is that you won't have the resources to do your job, they can't get you the access you need, and soon they will be closing up starting with more lay offs.

just wait.....the fire sale will soon commence

sorry dude, now go back to the beer bong