Apremilast expansion

Discussion in 'Celgene' started by Anonymous, May 2, 2013 at 8:56 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Enbrel and Humira will lose all of their market when the biosimilars reach the market next year. It won't matter who has "patent protection"

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Enbrel owns this market? You are clearly misinformed!

Enbrel not only performs terribly in Spondyloarthritis patients but Enbrel also worsens Uvietis (and extra-articular manifestation of sero-negative patients.
    Rheumatologists only Rx Enbrel for sero-negatives when they have failed Humira.
    Furthermore, Apremilast will be going after a different patient population: mild to moderate PsO & PsA. Humira & Enbrel are for moderate to severe. If the FDA approves an indication for Apremilast before TNF's because of it's supreme safety profile...it will be a game changer in market landscape.

Duh

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I only hope I get to compete with fools like this. The ignorance is salivating.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The Enbrel and Humira reps will bury you and that's just to start with

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Supreme safety profile LMAO that remains to be seen in THE REAL WORLD !

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Has anybody had second rounds with the rbd yet? I've met with the hiring manager but haven't heard anything yet?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are a complete dumbass. Yes. Apremilast has a supreme safety profile. Traditional biologics cause: serious infection, lymphoma, melanoma, herpes zoster, and GI perfs (to name a few). Apremilast doesn’t have any of the serious safety issues associated with TNF’s, IL6, or even DMARDS for that matter.

Hopefully, Celgene will take a nod out of Pfizer’s Xeljanz book and hire a bunch a dumb reps like yourself, so I can easily maintain my 44% Humira market share.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

YOU are totally clueless. Enbrel & Humira compete for ownership of the RA market. However, Humira hands down, owns the SpA market.

Also, most Derm's would not write a biologic for mild to moderate PsO. Derm's are terrified of biologics. Most Derm's refer pts to a Rheum if their PsO has progressed to moderate/severe. It's the Derm's who will love Apremilast b/c it doesn't have the same risks associated with Humira/Enbrel.

I've heard great things about the Celgene team. It's safe to assume most of the people posting on this thread are Celgene wannabees. It seems unlikely Celgene would employ such fools.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Similar experience, but was told I will get called back. The manager seemed nice and the stock options are good so, if offered, would probably take it. But I was surprised by their lack of experience. Asked them how they had gotten the position and they indicated that they had friends on the inside.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

FYI future rockstars LMAO Dr's don't trust new info riddled with marketing spin anymore hence they don't give a rat's ass what you say .

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I give you credit for asking, but don't you think it's kinda rude to ask them how they got the job? It shows that you don't think that they're qualified. Why would a manager hire someone who openly shows that they don't think that the manager got the job based on their own merit.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Same - Gal that interviewed me was nice but no clue, never been a manager. THis company is losing any credibiltiy it ever had. WTF, how do you launch a product with a management team that has never managed. Upper management must be really insecure to put DMs in place that they can push around and not be challanged by. Guess lack of leadership all around. How do you expect a new manager to build a team and launch a new product that has never done so - makes no sense. Unless they think they will never have to and its all smoke and mirrors !

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not only hiring inexperienced managers, they are only asking for reps with two years experience. They aren't paying for talent.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They are poised for great success if they were competing against no name loser companies !

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I can't believe all of the criticism on this board. The reality is that there a few of you who didn't make the cut and have nothing better to do than bash the organization that just passed on you. I'm curious as to all of the so called expertise from the whiners? What makes all of you so smart and so much more qualified to have gotten the opportunity over anyone else?

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Has anybody had a face to face and heard a definitive no from HR or the manager yet?

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My phone screening is tomorrow w/the DM. Obviously I am going to ask for the f2f, but is it realistic it will happen? Or am I going to have wait to hear back from the recruiter to set up a f2f?

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are you sure the phone screen is with the DM? From what I have heard, the recruiter does the phone screen and sets up the first F2F.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yea, I'm certain, I spoke to the recruiter on Friday, and set me up with a phone interview with the DM tomorrow.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Cool. Then I am sure that it won't be too much of an ask for a face to face if you have done two phone interviews successfully. They have to meet you sometime. Good luck tomorrow.