MOST worthless Interview EVER!!!

Discussion in 'Myriad Pharmaceuticals' started by Anonymous, Sep 28, 2011 at 5:30 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Met with some supposedly senior Managers, women dress like hookers who had useless feedback specifics on why work for them. WOW what a trip, it was the worst interview ever experienced in more than 20 years. Pay was low very low, no benefits, and I finally asked them why they were looking at me???

Thanked them for wasting my time, left early and best part was able to make it for coffee with good friend by noon. WOW what a crap place to work if you ever have worked before. New hires must apply as experienced personal don't bother wasting time. Monkeys work here and professionals work elsewhere. Can't get over how ridiculous this interview was. Not all there !!!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Texas did not want you anyways!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Texas has enough HOMO's anyways!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are correct, and fortunate you saw the truth! As you can tell from the 2 posts that immediately follow yours, illiteracy runs rampant in this company! Many reps are imbeciles. Just look at the grammer.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have noticed on their website that they do not list or mention any benefits that they have as part of their package when working there. Does anyone have any idea what they offer? They have quite a few open position in sales - which may be concerning! What is the salary range, bonus? Insurance? Do they offer stock options? What about a car allowance? Thanks for any insight. It's greatly appreciated.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I also recently interviewed for a management position with Myriad Genetics. The interviewer (Terry White) came unprepared, held the interviews in a public area, had no questions prepared, and lied to me when I asked him several questions at the end of the interview. This was the most unprofessional interview I have ever been a part of.

What a Joke

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

AGREE! What a scumbag of a company. Both managers were very unprofessional and had no idea how to interview. They wanted years and years of numbers from me (which I supplied) but they could not answer any numbers questions that I asked them.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Agreed! They are tools! They wouldn't know talent if it bit them in the ass! You're the lucky one being that you're not here.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I've never experienced such unprofessional, arrogant, and incompetent managers in all my life. Just had an interview with this company and very turned off. What a disappointment!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This place really is a joke!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have an interview next week. Is it worth preparing for the interview, or should I just bring my brag book and hope they're in a good mood? It this place really THAT bad?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I spent hours on my brag book and they didn't even look at it! They are looking for a certain type of person and that was definitely not me! I focused on relationship building and she hated that, "this is not a relationship sell!". I also have great skills with clinical expertise but didn't get
    To really show that. I'm sure if u are the right fit you will do fine but they are looking for sonething specific. I thought the questions were a little odd. Then I asked them questions and hot very short answers, maybe I was supposed to try to dig deeper? I don't know but I'm pretty sure I'm happier where I am at anyways!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Agreed. They put me through a whole morning of interview so their new managers could practkce inteviewing. Shame on me! I kept thinking, "I wouldn't hire these morons. Why would I want to convince them they should hire me." Indeed, the worst interview of aaalllll time!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Strange company with strange people working there. The interview was with a string of managers who all deferred to/where afraid of their boss when we met for the group interview. The strangest thing was that these same people were animated and engaging during the phone screen- not at all like the sheep they acted like in person. A very Napolean like leader seems to be driving the ship.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I had the same exact experience...should have walked out on the arrogant, scared and disrespectful interrogation..felt like I was on trial and guilty

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What a piece of shit interiew. I finally told them off during the interview when the DM kept presssing me over an over again for answers about who I called on 15-20 years ago. And what my percentage of goal was 19 yuears ago!
    what an idiot. The jerk spent so much time on stupid questions, we had very little time to spend on thelast job

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

where did you interview?

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

In a hotel. Where the fuck do you think I interviewed dimwit?

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think the person was speaking about the city or territory? Be nice!

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

viewed pittsburgh opening in lung product - can anyone elaborate about the job itself, expected travel for a larger georgraphy, is there car allowance, salary expectations and bonus potential, culture, micro or not, ipads or not, tracking or not? just trying to gain an understanding of overall job. THANKS FOR ANYONE's opinion that works for Myriad.