Question

Discussion in 'Aegerion Pharmaceuticals' started by Anonymous, Nov 11, 2012 at 12:43 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How is environment here? Management? Any helpful info please

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

awesome

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Do your research... Company is great however, it is already out there with investor's that the company is looking to be sold in the next two years... Short term gain but no future

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

heard they got some lackys from Sanofi genzyme

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Snotty Actelion reps that think their shit smells like rosebud too

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And some of the snottiest former Actelion employees have ZERO referrals. LMAO.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Exactly, because they can't promote off label here like they did every single day at Actelion!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Really?!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So your admitting you can promote off label? Or can you explain in what context your previous post stating "Really" means.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah .... That's something I would really want to do to someone I don't even know on a CafePharma blog -- Jackass!! Go piss up a rope

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I know the stock has gone up from 12.00 to 36.00 in 9 months so reps have a ton of stock equity from very generous stock options. May be too late to get in now since they had such a tremendous run. They will get bought at some time, but the people who joined early will walk away very well paid.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not to mention a $100,000 target bonus.......

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

mmmm...

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That's what pts. are saying when they have an uncontrolled urge to shit and crap all over themselves after the 1st dose and that yum yum diet...here comes the next crap...mmmm feels good, peanuts anyone? Here's a good idea for the new maketing dir, provide a year supply of free diapers with every RX, you were saying mmmm...mmmm..good right?

tic tock.........

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Great job

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Culture is one of the worst I have been a part of during a launch. Pressure to preform is unreasonable and off-label is def in the wheel house. Make your money while you can this wont last long folks

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Mass exodus of the wandering Actelionites!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nah. This is not true.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I love this company and the culture, which ever of you bottom feeders is on here whining about the pressure needs to get off of CP and get back to work. This job like no other I have ever seen will reveal the best of the sales people. Its a great product for desperate patients, who are hard to define and hard to find. So if your getting pressure its because your under performing and deserve it. CF has got it right, this is how it should be.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What's up with the UT position? It has been open for awhile now.