Ambassador Marketing program

Discussion in 'AbbVie' started by Anonymous, Jun 17, 2013 at 1:25 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What physician won't see thru that scam? Isn't it illegal for the manufacturer to be involved with a patient in their home?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

marketing gold

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

ur a dope. know what ur talking about before u expose urself as an idiot

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How much longer do we have to listen to Lady Gaga!
    I mean really!!!!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So no one ever answered the original question!

When will the FDA or ANY lawyer in healthcare wake up and realize that abbvie sales DM's who call themselves abbvie ambassadors now...go into patients homes to make sure that they receive drug?! Isn't this illegal? What do you think the patients would say if they knew the people coming into their home actually works for the manufacturer??

Whistleblower heaven!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dumbass.

The individuals who manage the Ambassador program are not paid on sales or TRx retention.

You could infer a relationship, but there is none. Like HLink, the FDA knows and has given tacid consent. Nothing to see here.

Get back to the Grammys.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are you seriously comparing hlink to being in a patients home making sure the get drug?

When I have low enrollment in my sales territory I get in trouble from my DM!

That's a patient program???! NOT

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No. How coulda reasonable person make that leap?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I will say- the nicest part of the program is the enrollment updates from the nurse.

It's nice to bring that patients name back to the doctors office so I can tell the doctor which patients of his are being followed by a nurse.

My docs love this program cause we (the manufacturer) do all the hard work! And make sure the patients are getting and taking meds. We tell the doc it's a free program....... Obviously we get paid as a company cause these patients stay on med! Duh!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Those nurses are all contract anyway. The whole program could be shut down in a second.
    Gone just like cardiovascular rent a rep!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Brilliant program that is making a HUGE difference in patient lives.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks for the input Ambassador X. Now, back to the mansion with the rest of the team.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LMAO! Is that what you think?! That DM's are dressing up like Florence Nightengale and going into patients homes with their little white caps on?! OMG, pull your head out. These programs have been around since the 80's when patient taking injectable insulin had nurses come to their homes to help ensure accuracy, understanding and compliance. Ambassadors=Bachelors / Masters prepared Nurses.... There's nothing to see here buddy. I would pull away your dreams of whistleblowing heaven and remember that patients get to opt in to any support group, community health fair or class etc. that they want to! SAME opt in laws here dumbass.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You should not know name of patients!!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This program has nothing to do with patients. It has everything to do with SALES!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ummm....yes! The persistency data is all made up and given to senior leadership.
    Quintiles blamed poor Tonya for messing it up- but it was really MV from Quintiles. They should have taken him off the project over a year ago! But MS saved his ass! When will OEC wake up and smell the coffee?!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

WOULD ALL OF YOU IDIOTS PLEASE SHUT UP ABOUT THIS!

This is supposed to be a "low profile" project, with very little documentation that makes any sense.

Mum is The Word.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thank you for all the details... Yours Truly, the Comp intel folks as we cash in your babble as re-cycled reports for our clients

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We need to go All In on this one. We will be able to survive the next wave.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Please tell us more about Tonya and the MV from Quintiles, per your posting above. Inquiring minds want to know. Please tweet info to #dummiedumbdumbs#abbviedershen